Home Isn't Too Homey

"Oh, and before you move another step, put that pacifier back in your mouth, I'm not driving home no fussy baby."
Dick.
I pop the pacifier back in a jog to catch up to Noah. We are heading towards the doors of the locker rooms and I can sense me getting anxious at the thought of having to go in public with this huge diaper on me.
Think Zach, you need to think....wait I got it!
I run to make sure I am right at Noah's behind and I tug on one of the backpacks.
"What's up baby?"
I point to the bag then to myself.
"Do you want to help Daddy?"
I give a timid nod. He smiles at me and then hands me the one with all the baby supplies.
Wow smart, not giving me the backpack with the stuff I could actually use.
I grab it and immediately loosen the straps so that the backpack hangs low and helps cover some of my diaper.
Next I grip onto Noah's shirt and shove my face into it so that if anyone did see me, at the very least they wouldn't see my face.
"Awe, someone's feeling cuddly, isn't he?"
Ew, spare me.
Not only do I waddle, but Noah walks at a sort of limp because of me hanging onto the back of him.
          We continue walking and then I hear a door open and feel me and Noah walk through it.
I peak my head out and see a blue pickup that looks probably older than me and I see it's lights glow with a little click when Noah pushed the button on his keys.
My eyes light just like the car did and I hear Noah chuckle. He seems to have seen my excitement but who cares, as long as I can get out of the open...and into some pants hopefully.
               We come up to the car and he takes the backpack from me and throws both of them into the passenger seat where his backpack is also waiting for us.
                He opens the backseat and my mouth literally falls open.    
A car seat?! He has got to be shitting me! There is no way in hell that I'm getting in that thing! And why is it...is it so big??
             "Come here baby, let me help you up." Noah reaches towards me and I side step.
           "Nuh", fuck, again with this stupid lisp.
          "We haven't gone over the rules, but you do not say no to Daddy. I will punish you in this parking lot, do you want that?"
           I shake my head, with a pout stuck on my lips.
           "Good, now come on."
           Before I can say anything, Noah easily picks me up which shocked me, and then he buckled me into the large car seat.
            Sitting on such a cushioned bottom feels weird. It's like a blanket was scrunched up and put in my boxers.
            He closes the door and heads to the front, and jumps in with ease.
           We drive for a few minutes but then we roll into the driveway of a moderate sized house.
             Noah comes to the back, unbuckles me, and lifts me out of the seat and onto the ground.
             He grabs my hand, which I reluctantly give him. He had grabbed the baby backpack already and we head towards his front door.
              Once inside he very hastily drives me towards the kitchen and dinning room area. 
Small, but in no way cozy.

A.N - Hello! So as you guys know this is my second story and I hope you guys like it as much as I do. I will be continuing updates on both this story and my other one, but mainly to this story because I'm really getting into the mood of it. However what would really speed me along with getting these stories and updates sooner would be for you to like and comment so I know what you guys are thinking. Finally, my messages are temporarily down and I am working on getting that back and running, because I love to talk to you all. Stay great, and I will see you all in the next chapter
❤️ the author