9

A few days later..

Just like usual, every time you went out to lock the gate, Anpan would show up and you two would talk to each other for like half an hour. Everything was great, until the sound of your ringing phone interrupted you two, sealing each other's lips in an immediate.

You checked the screen to see the caller's name, heart skipped into double time once you saw that familiar name which was Ong Seongwoo.

"Who?" He asked after seeing you looking so hesitated to answer the phone call.

"Seongwoo." You replied and not too long after that, it stopped ringing.

"Ah, your ex that you were talking about?"

You nodded, "Yeah."

He let out a sigh, feeling frustrated just like you. "Why is he still disturbing you?"

"I guess, he wants to make up with me." You shrugged, unsure if that was the reason. He'd been trying to reach for you again once he found out that you kept on hanging with those guys next door.

"You mean, getting back together with you? Tell him to see me first." He said as if he wanted to fight him.

You laughed hearing him said that which actually soothed his heart cuz that was what he wanted to hear, your laughter.

"Please, take that mask off your face already."

"Sure, but only if you promise to marry me." He stated and slowly made the smile on your face disappeared.

"Just kidding. I'm sorry, I just can't do that yet." He apologized when he realized how surprised you looked.

"Why?"

He sighed and took a deep breath. "If I take this mask off, I'm afraid that I might lose my courage to be honest with you. I want us to stay this way. With this mask on, I can easily tell you my true feelings. I want you to know that I always like you, that you're pretty..."

His explanation made your cheeks gone bright red. You immediately put your head down to hide the redness.

He tilted his head and chuckled at your reaction. He wished to stay longer, but he couldn't. He had an 11 PM curfew and so did you.

"I gotta go. Goodnight." He waved his hand to you before vanishing from your sight completely.

~~~
-Jimin's pov-

"Jimin-ah, you've got her number. How about you give her a call?" Yoongi suggested while playing with his phone, resting in the bed.

I closed the book that I was reading before turning my head towards him.

"Don't you dare to do anything stupid again. Get back to your room and why the heck are you in my bed?"

Yoongi didn't budge from his position, as if he wanted to stay there longer, "If only we have 7 rooms here, I would have my own privacy."

"At least we all have our own bed." I sighed. He kept on coming to my room and lying in my bed without my permission instead of Taehyung's and Jungkook's bed which were exactly next to mine. Yup, I'm in the middle.

Shaking my head, I put the book down on the table then walked towards a white towel that was hanging on the wall.

"You better leave once I finish my shower." I warned but he was obviously ignoring me.

I rolled my eyes at his behaviour then went into the bathroom to take a night shower. About half an hour later, I returned fresh. What surprised me the most was when I saw all of them, gathering near my bed which was very rare and well, annoying.

"Hyung, it's your turn." Jungkook said. Everyone's eyes were on me in an instant.

"What turn?"

"We're playing truth or dare." Taehyung replied.

I scoffed, "Boring."

Seriously it was so sudden. Plus, in the middle of the night? And it was already my turn? I just stepped out from the bathroom and all I wanted was a nice sleep.

"I dare you to-"

"I'm not playing." I cut Jungkook off. I wasn't in the mood to play.

"Play or get ready with the penalty." Jin warned.

The word penalty made me gulped. I ran my fingers through my wet hair and sighed before sitting beside Jungkook, "Fine, but don't I have the right to choose truth instead of dare?"

"We made a rule just now. Dare, truth, dare, truth. And you've got dare for your turn." Taehyung explained.

"Dang it. Fine, what is it?"

All of them exchanged looks and weird smiles as if they'd planned something evil. I knew them well.

"I dare you to give Seren a call now and tell her "Good night, dream of me."." Jungkook said with a voice that made everyone cringed.

Didn't know why, but I laughed hearing the dare mission. I wasn't actually expecting for her to get involved.

"That's crazy I'm not doing it!"

"If you don't do it, then you know the penalty." Namjoon smirked, showing his dimples.

"Yeah. Do you still remember when Jungkook refused to do his dare mission before?" Hoseok said.

"Don't talk about it. It was so embarrassing."

Yeah, I remember it clearly. Jungkook once refused to do his mission and had to go out for a jog wearing a towel the next morning. I was the one who gave him the dare mission at that time, I guess he just wanted to take revenge against me.

"Fine. It's not that hard," I snatched my phone from his hand as I searched for her name. "I'll do this very quick."

Jungkook was speechless while the others were laughing at him. I was actually damn nervous at that moment because it was my first time calling her, but I also didn't want to look easy in front of them. Especially Jungkook.

I turned the loud speaker on and waited together with them.

"What if she doesn't pick up?" I mumbled, worried.

"That's a red light for you then." Taehyung stuck his tongue out at me.

I was about to slap him on the face when the line was connected.

"H-h-hello? Seren-ssi, are you asleep?" I stuttered, which was extremely embarrassing.

"Of course not, how the heck she can pick up then?" Hoseok laughed with a really low voice.

I couldn't think properly at that time, I wanted to finish the dare mission as soon as possible but I would like talk more with her.

"I just want to say... good night, dream of me." I said. Finishing it off just like that wasn't like what I planned, but I realized that I wasn't ready yet.

I was about to hang up because I couldn't handle it anymore but then I stopped when a strange voice suddenly responded.

"Sorry, I'm not Seren."

I was speechless and confused, so did everyone in the room.

"Daniel-ssi? Is that you?" I asked. Who could be the owner of the male voice?

"I'm not Daniel either." The man answered and I could feel my system already boiling up inside.

"Then who the heck are you? Why do you have her phone with you?"

My voice turned very serious.

"I'm Kang Daesung. Seren's dad."

-End of pov-