24

"Yoonji-yah~" Jimin excitedly ran towards a woman who was leaning against the counter. A look of annoyance gradually spread across her face as soon as she heard his voice.

"Back off, I have a gun in my bag." She warned but that didn't stop him from approaching her.

That's what she always said whenever Jimin tried to come closer to her. A gun? She didn't even bring a bag though.

"It's been awhile. I miss-- I mean, we all missed you." He smiled.

But Yoonji didn't react much. She turned to her brother, Yoongi. Her face was telling him to take Jimin away from her.

"I guess you need to repeat what you said to us just now." Yoongi said as a response to her sign.

She then mouthed an 'o' agreeing to his idea before turning her head back to face Jimin.

"Jimin, you're ug--"

"Not that one. The other one." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Oh." She paused, "I'm getting married."

Jimin instantly froze like a statue. He didn't even blink, his breath had stopped for a moment, and his heart ached so much. Jimin was in such a state of euphoria when he saw Yoonji just now but after hearing about the news, it immediately took away his good mood.

"Who is... that lucky guy?" he asked. He forced himself to ask though his lips were already trembling for trying to hold back his tears.

"His name is Jimout. I love him, he loves me." She replied, not even realized how broken Jimin was.

He was never more than a friend to her right from the start, so he had no right to get in her way.

"Yah, what actually is your reason for coming here." Yoongi quickly changed the topic, Jimin seemed broken. He might got worse if they continued to talk about her soon-to-be husband.

"I need some mon--"

"Get lost." He glared, already expecting that to come out from her mouth.

"I came here to work with you for one month."

"One month? I thought you are going to stay for only a week." He frowned, not liking the idea of her staying there longer.

"So when can I start working?" She questioned, completely ignoring him.

Yoongi looked at Namjoon with a sigh, as a response, he gave him a sign to just accept her.

"Tomorrow." He sighed.

"Thanks. See ya." She smirked then headed towards the door.

"Where are you going?"

She halted, spun around and then showed him the keys in her hand, "Home."

"Since when did you--"

Before Yoongi could ask her about the keys that were supposed to be with him, Yoonji had vanished from everyone's sight.

"She probably took it when she hugged you just now." Namjoon laughed. Such a genius.

At that moment, a poor man was still in a grieving process. The truth hurt so much for him to accept. "Yoonji is getting married for real?"

"Don't worry, Seren is still available for you." Jin said while ruffling his hair and tapping his shoulder to comfort him.

After hearing that, his mood did lift up a little.

"For anyone actually." Taehyung suddenly interrupted, earning looks from all of them.

Jin's eyes widened, "Don't tell me, you two like her?"

"Not two, am I right Jeon Jungkook?"

"Whaaaaat?" The youngest one raised his eyebrows, pretending to disagree to his statement.

"You keep the candy Seren gave you in your treasure box."

"Treasure box?" Jin frowned in shock. He wondered what else he put inside of that box.

"He has one to keep the stuffs he treasured so much." Taehyung proudly said. He loved exposing his secrets. His victims were usually Jimin and Jungkook.

"I don't have a strong feeling for her. I just like her, that's all." He shrugged and glanced at Hoseok. "But I think Hobi-hyung likes her too."

"Me?" Hoseok blinked his eyes innocently as all of them began to stare at him, "Oh, I like her but not as much as I like--"

"Okay stop. Now let's get back to work." Yoongi clapped his hands to stop Hoseok from continuing or else he would start to talk about that sweetheart of his again. He would never stop once he talked about her.

Everyone split up and proceeded their works. At that time, a woman stepped into the cafe and sat on a table next to the window. It was Jimin's job to take her order.

Arriving there, he didn't focus much on her face and just politely put the menu in front of her. She was attracted to his crescent-moon eye smile and decided to have a talk with him first before making an order.

"Are you single?" She bravely asked.

"Pardon?"

Jimin was a little bit confused at her sudden question. That was the first time a customer asked him that.

"Forget it," she softly laughed before asking,

"..do you guys accept a reservation for a class reunion?"