20

You sat up with a jolt. It took you a few moments to realize that it was the sound of glass crashing to the floor  that woke you up from a dream. It was confusing at first because sometimes you would wake up in a dream only to wake up later on for real.

After fully gaining your consciousness, you stood on your feet and headed to the kitchen where you believed the loud sound had came from.

Arriving there, you were immediately stared by Jimin, Taehyung, Jin, Daniel and Namjoon —who was crouching on the floor cleaning up the mess he had made.

"Sorry, it slipped out of my hand." He sheepishly grinned and carefully picked up the broken glass with rubber gloves.

"You're not hurt anywhere, right?" You asked while chuckling at his clumsiness.

"Really Seren-ah, you're such an angel. You should nag him instead." A deep voice suddenly interrupted.

You looked up only to be greeted with an adorable smile from Taehyung which had brightened up your morning more than the sun. You didn't say anything at first, speechless at his beauty.

Little did he know, a pair of small eyes were glaring at him from behind.

"Thank you about last night."

"Are you okay now?" You asked, sounding quite shy as the scene from last night flashed into your mind.

"Yes, but I'll feel better if—"

"Taehyung-ah, you wanna taste my kimchi?" Jimin suddenly butted in, ending the perfect conversation you two were having.

Taehyung shifted his gaze from Jimin to you and smiled while sending you a sign that he would talk to you later.

*If what? If what?!* you screamed inside, feeling extremely curious.

"Don't just stand there, lend us a hand if you want to eat." Daniel spoke up.

At that moment, you realized something unusual. The men were preparing breakfast.

"Where's mom?" You questioned.

"Mom and dad left early in the morning for a date."

Ooh. A date.

"They didn't tell me anything."

"They did but you were in a deep sleep, now go and wash your face." He lightly pushed you out of the kitchen.

Meanwhile, Taehyung was waiting for the kimchi that Jimin mentioned just now. He sat on the floor, tired of waiting for him. Little did he know, Jimin just wanted to break the conversation between you and him.

"Jimin—"

"Here."

Before Taehyung could finish his sentence, Jimin reached his hand out to him, offering the kimchi he just made. A smile crept over his face. He opened his mouth wide to taste it but then unexpected thing happened.

It went directly into his nostrils.

"Argh!" Taehyung screamed in pain as it left some burning sensation inside.

"Sorry!" Jimin apologized while laughing at his own mistake before quickly helped him to wash his nostrils in the sink. He was actually aiming for his mouth but then the scene from last night came flashing in which made him lost his focus.

"Are you mad at me because of last night?" He hit him but unknowingly laughed along with him. He just couldn't get mad at him for real.

"What? Noooooo ha. Ha. Ha." Jimin denied while faking a laugh which was obvious to Taehyung.

At that time, Jungkook arrived in the kitchen after washing up.

"Jungkook told me you cried."

"Hell no!"

Jungkook widened his eyes at his lie, "Ehh but last night you—"

"Aish shut up!"

"Yah! Can't you see I'm cleaning here?!"

And so, the war continued until Jin butted in to stop them. Namjoon might break the whole house if they didn't stop the war.

~~~

After having breakfast, all of you decided to go to the most popular theme park in Jeju. Entering the place, you went somewhere with Daniel and left seven of them together.

Hoseok noticed that Jimin seemed disappointed seeing you walked away with Daniel and decided to tease him a bit.

"Aye, jealous of them?" He put his hand on his shoulder and wiggled his eyebrows.

Jimin scoffed, "Ha. Ha. Jealous? Yah, they're siblings."

"What if they are actually not siblings?" Namjoon suddenly appeared from behind and put his arms around their shoulders, pulling them closer to him.

"What if they are not really twins?" A creepy smile began to form across his lips. However, he didn't look much creepy because of his adorable dimples.

"Because of your what if, I think I won't be able to look at them the same way anymore." Hoseok said.

"But seriously, does Seren even know that you like her?" Yoongi stood next to Jimin and joined the conversation.

"Yeah after all of the obvious hints we gave her." Then Jin.

"She probably thinks that we're just joking around." It was Jungkook this time.

"Or.." and now here comes his new love rival, Kim Taehyung. "..maybe she is just not into you."

Jimin gulped at his words, but pretended to be cool. "Ha. Ha. Ha."

A few seconds later, he sighed. "I'm so sick of this fake laugh."

Jimin feared that possibility the most. The possibility that you might not felt the same.

"Let's see if she feels the same towards you, hyung." Jungkook said as he shoved his hands into his pockets. Seemed like, he planned something for him.

But was it good or bad, none of them knew.

Not too long after that, you and Daniel returned to them with lots of cotton candies.

"Thank you." Jimin warmly smiled receiving one of them from you.

"Most welcome." You grinned and gave each of them next.

"Jimin-hyung," Jungkook spoke up all of a sudden.

"I heard your girlfriend will stay at our house next week."