10

"I'm Kang Daesung. Seren's dad."

Just before Jimin could say anything to explain, your dad hung up and immediately blocked Jimin's number.

He didn't know that the guy he met past days was Jimin.

Stepping out from the toilet, you gasped when you were immediately shot with a death glare. His eyes were black slits of doom.

"Kang Seren!" He shouted, making you flinched at his loud voice as he gestured you to come over.

Slowly, you walked towards him with your head low.

"Who's Park Jimin? Your new boyfriend?!" He asked, both hands on his waist.

"No," You shook your head in fear, "Why?"

He frowned and heaved a sigh, "Don't you dare to lie again. He just called your number to say good night!"

"He did?" Your eyes widened as you started to regret for leaving the phone on the table instead of bringing it along to the toilet.

"But it's true, I'm not dating anyone right now." You waved your hands in denial.

However, the old man didn't seem so convince with your words as he'd been lied once.

"That's enough, I'll find someone for you to marry." He said and made your jaw dropped.

"What?! No!"

"I'll find one for Daniel too," he paused before adding, "Unless, you bring the man of your choice to me."

After that, he walked into his room and left you dumbfounded in the living room.

"But I'm not ready to get married! Dad!" You yelled, but received no response.

Why marriage all of a sudden? What kind of man will he choose? How could he decide everything? Why would Jimin call just to say goodnight?

A lot of questions were lingering inside your head, unanswered.

*Shall I bring Anpan then?*

Meanwhile, Jimin had trouble to sleep as the scene of the most embarrassing moment in his life kept on repeating in his mind.

"I'd rather jog around with a towel than doing that stupid dare mission."

"Relax~" Jungkook sang with a satisfied smile across his face. Though he failed to make Jimin jog around in a towel, he was somehow satisfied, felt like he still succeeded anyway.

"Shut up. I have no chance left with her."

How he wished Doraemon existed at the moment, to give him a time machine so he could go back to the past to slap himself before accepting the dare mission. Sadly, that was impossible. There was no way back. He could only wait for the next day and try his best to fix things.

~~~

The next morning, you went to Daniel's room to tell him everything about last night.

"Don't worry much, no one wants to marry you though. Dad will give up finding a spouse for you." He said while putting a necktie on.

His words hurt your feelings but in the same time made you relieved.

"He said he will find one for you too." You added.

Daniel turned his head from the mirror and looked at you sharply, "What have you done again to get me involved?!"

"I didn't do anything." You shrugged and quickly left his room to have breakfast downstairs.

You haven't done anything wrong, but is it right to blame Jimin for the trouble?

Soon, both of you were ready to leave for work. You were about to step into the car when you heard a voice from the other side of the wall.

"Hyung, have you seen my mask anywhere?" A familiar voice asked.

His voice wasn't too audible because of the engine noise coming from their van. But you could still hear him if you pay more attention.

"The one that you wear every night?"

"Yeah."

"You should stop wearing that mask, Hobi. You scared everyone out in middle of the night."