12

Warning

• rape but not detailed

_____________________________________

Park Jimin.

Taehyung love him. He admired him. He respect him.

Before this all happened. Before he met Jeongguk.

He was Taehyung's hope. Friend. Soulmate.

They've been together for years. They love each other. Or was his love for Jimin was just one sided?

They were unspreadable. Always together. Until Jimin had to move.

They were only twelve when they were separated.

Taehyung cried that day, his small hand desperately reaching out for Jimin.

His father and mother tried to calm him down.

" J-Jiminie!! "

He screamed. His throat hurt because of his scream but Taehyung doesn't care. He won't stop until Jimin come back.

" Taetae! "

Jimin screamed as well. His chubby hand reaching for Taehyung but was stopped by his father.

" we need to go chim. "

His Father had said before dragging him away. Tears welled up in Jimin's eyes.

" I'll miss you!! "

He screamed before he was practically thrown into the car by his father.

" Promise me you'll comeback!! "

Taehyung screamed back. His voice were raspy and hoarse.

" I will!!! "

Jimin answered although he was not sure whether he will come back or not. But he'll make sure he find Taehyung. No matter what.

Because Taehyung was his first love after all.

The day Jimin left was one year before Taehyung's mother died. One year before Taehyung's life turned upside down.

Taehyung's mother died exactly one year after he left. She committed suicide and Taehyung was the one who found her.

Imagine how he felt when he entered his home and was greeted with the sight of his own mother staring at him with rope wrapped tightly around her neck.

His father fall into depression. He poured down the bitter alcohol into his throat to forget. He beat Taehyung until Taehyung's skin turned blue because Taehyung reminded him of his wife.

Out of all his children, Taehyung was the one who resembled his mother  the most.

His skin was as tan as his mother's. His lips as plump and as red as hers. His eyes, his smile, his laugh, his face. Every part of him resembled his mother.

Some says he was the exact copy of his mother. The only difference was his voice that was deeper that his mother's, his height and his body.

Taehyung's father hated him so much for this. He blamed Taehyung for her death when he was at fault

He was so possessive and abusive. Taehyung had seen him beat his mother just because she looked at another man for too long.

He had heard his mother's screams when his father forced himself into her.

His mother always smiled and said that she was okay. But Taehyung could see the purple marks all over her skin and he could see that his mother's smile doesn't reached her eyes anymore.