Chapter 2

Sin's POV

The next day

I decided today I wouldn't go to school, it would be way to awkward. I was scared , what did he want anyways? I barely even talked to anyone . After all this time i've been to this school he never tried to talk to me so why now ?

'ugh , im so confused'

Deciding to get out of bed and do something active today , I took a quick shower and threw on a outfit with my slides. Grabbing my keys I walk downstairs and out the door to my baby. My dad got me this car for my 16th birthday.

Hopping in the car , I turn on my music and pull out of the drive way .

At the store

Walking around the store , I finally got my things . The last thing I needed was some cereal. Which was always the part I dreaded because it was always so hard to reach.

Once I get on the aisle I let out a sigh , before climbing on the buggy to grab the cereal . I leant forward reaching for the cereal before I let out a shriek. I began falling , closing my eyes to brace myself for the fall .

Right before I hit the ground, I was caught. I looked up to see the stranger who caught me . I let out a quiet gasp before quickly . Of course it would be him who caught me. I quickly straightened up.

I was about to walk away when he called my name

"Sin wait" he said . I stiffened a little.

"Sinclaire" I corrected , he looked confused , so I continued. "Only my friends call me Sin" I said throwing a quick glare and walking away

I quickly paid for my things and went home . I didnt even get my cereal .

At Sinclaire's house
"Lilliana Marie Davis, I am NOT wearing that!" I exclaimed. She'd convinced me to go to a party with her , but I was not going to wear this dress .

"Oh yes you are , now go change or we wont get any food" She said , and I stomped to the bathroom with a pout on my face .

I guess the dress did look good on me , but it shows to much skin .

'ugh whatever'

I walked out the bathroom , and Lilly let out a loud gasp.

"I told you , you'd look good!" She exclaimed dramatically, I rolled my eyes.

"Come sit and let me do your hair and makeup" She said .

"You can only do my hair , I dont wear makeup" I said firmly.

She rolled her eyes , and did as I told her . I wont lie , I did look good . We got in my car and drove to the party

Hopefully all goes well ...

Her outfit;)