Chapter 5

Lilliana's POV

I layed on the ground still until I heard her get in the car and speed away. She fucking hit me hard as shit . Last night my intention was not to drug her and leave her . I was supposed to take her , she's mine!

Sinclaire is so fucking hardheaded, but I wont back down so easily. I've been wanting her since day one , and now that we've graduated I will have her. Daddy told me I could have anything I want , and I want her .

I walk into my house , going into my basement. I push in a few codes to open my security room . Sinclaire thought she knew me ? She doesn't know shit about me , but I know about her .

Flashback

"Do you want to get married when you grow up?" 5 year old Lilliana asked

" of course I do silly!" younger Sinclaire let out a giggle , her bestfriend was staring at her weirdly

"Well to who?" Lilliana asked quietly, she'd formed a huge crush on the smaller girl

" Hmm-" Sinclaire put her hand on her chin and pretended she was thinking "Justin Timberlake!" She finished with a giggle

All of a sudden Lilliana busted out into tears . Sinclaire jumped in surprise , she ran off to get the girl's mother . Lilliana was scooped into her mother's arms and carried away , screaming and kicking.

Flashback over

I shook my head , getting back focused. I pulled my phone out to make a quick phone call.

Sinclaire just doesn't know whats coming for her ..

-

-

-

-

-

So I was wondering do you guys want me to make this a gay story ? Or do yall want Stephen still ? Let me Know !

Btw this was just a filler chapter:))