Chapter 3

first before we begin I had no idea people actually read this trash ass story and sooo many people added it to their reading list and im so thankful . im going to try and make this more enjoyable .

Sinclaire's POV

The drive to the party was quiet and enjoyable. We sat in a comfortable silence other than the both of us talking every once in a while. Finally pulling up to the party I see multiple cars. I side eyed my bestfriend.

"How the hell do we even get in"

"Bitch shutup," she said rolling her eyes "I got this"

She quickly fixed her clothing, and put a pep in her step. I watched confused for a second as she skipped the whole line . I quickly walked behind her , as she stopped in front of a buff security guard. Lilly leaned up and whispered something in his ear . The guard opened the rope and we walked in.

"What the fuck was all of that about Lilliana" I exclaimed , using her government name

"Chill it was nothing" She said calmly and she walked to the bar

I gasped in disbelief and sped up behind her.When I got to her she turned around with drinks in her hand.

"Here drink this" She said handing me some kind of alcohol

"What is this" I said scrunching my face up after sniffing it , it burned my nose hairs.

"Sin just drink the shit!" She said growing frustrated.

My eyes grew wide and I just drank it quickly, ignoring the burning feeling in the back of my throat. I began to feel a little woozy , but before I could say something Lilly grabbed my hand and pulled me to the dance floor. At some point while were dancing she left me to dance with someone else. I would've looked for if I wasn't drunk off my ass , from something that she gave me.

Hands grabbed my hips pulling me into them. I was confused but drunk so I just let them grind on me. It was obviously a man who was dancing on me, trust me I could tell. Soon the song was over and the person spun me around.

"Sincalire what are you doing here?" Jax said with an angry look

"Ooo , hey daddy" I slurred out , running my hand down his chest.

"Are you drunk?" He said astonished

"Nope" I said with a grin , I obviously was

He rolled his eyes before picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder , like I was nothing.

"Damn daddy" I said while poking his buttcheek , to which he responded by grabbing my own. I let out a light gasp , he continued walking while letting out a small chuckle.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Jax's House

Sin's POV

I was thrown on the bed and told to change and then he left me in a room. I looked at the article of clothing before stripping out of mine. I dont see why I need to put these clothes on. They are to big and its hot as hell .

I decided not to to wear any clothes at all , and I walked out the room looking for Jax. Stumbling into a room I finally find him.I hop into bed with him , and snuggle into his bare chest..

"Holy fuck" He muttered "are you naked?" He finished and lifted the covers to check. I didnt answer I just snuggled more into his chest , falling slowly into a deep sleep.

"Goodnight bambina"