Chapter 9

Sin's POV
It's been a few days since the incident. I'm angry and upset. Angry at myself because I enjoyed it , upset at the world because no one has found me yet . I don't know what I did to deserve this kind of treatment.

I can definitely tell you that my crush on Jax is definitely gone. I can't believe I thought he was different, I should've listened to everyone else. Im tired of sitting around and mopping , i'm getting out of here one way or another .

I get out of the soft bed , my feel padding against the cold wooden floor. I bang my hand against the white door , knowing that the guards around the house would hear me. Suddenly Brutus , my favorite guard , bursts through the door. He cuts his eyes at me before sighing.

"Hiya , Brutus!" I said grinning a cheshire cat smile

"What's with all the commotion , Miss Sin" He said annoyed

"I want to go home" I said with a pout

"No can do princess" He said , about to walk back out the door

"Wait!," I shouted suddenly, "Can I at least get a hug?" I said , adding a pout when he looked at me weirdly . He finally obliged and walked over , wrapping his arms around me.

"Bye Brutus!" I said with a smile , he eyed me once more before leaving

I snickered as he left , I admired the keys in my hand that I smuggled off of him.

Im leaving tonight

——————————————
Did y'all miss me ? Lol. Sorry for the short chapter
300 views and 10 votes for the next chapter;)