Chapter 8

Sinclaire's POV

I stared blankly at the plate of potatoes. It was the same damn thing every week. I haven't been outside in so long and it's driving me insane. I have no one to talk to . I tried multiple times to talk to the maid but she'd just give me distasteful looks so I gave up on that.

I got up of the soft comforter and made my way to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror , I had bags under my eyes and my hair was a mess . I jumped in the shower turning the water to scorching hot and scrubbing my skin red . Though this whole experience is horrible, I am lucky. Jax never came back that day . Im glad he didn't because I dont know what he would've done .

When I first heard about Jax it was the beginning of the school year . Everyone warned me and told me he was dangerous, but I didn't listen . I grew up learning to never judge a book by its cover . He was gorgeous and something about him intrigued me . I defended him constantly, though we never had a real conversation , but he just proved everyone's point in the end . He was bad for me and I was definitely over this crush on him . My head snapped up as the creaking of the door made me come out of my thoughts.

His deep brown eyes glowered into mine . My breath caught in my throat as I ended the staring competition by looking off to the side .

"Ready for your punishment?" He said with a mischievous smirk

I quickly stood up trying to rush into the bathroom

"Not today" He muttered throwing me onto his lap

"What the fuck are you doing!" I exclaimed

His hand came down harshly on my clothed behind

"Count or we will restart from the beginning" He said firmly

He pulled down my pants along with my underwear , and once again brought his hand down hard on my ass. I let out a cry before saying "One"

By the tenth lick I was balling my eyes out , and I was pretty sure my ass was red .

"Looks like my kitten enjoyed her punishment more than she let on" He said it pushing his hand against my wet slit.

I let out a gasp before jumping up , but I was flipped over onto my knees. Before I could comprehend what was happening his tongue was pressed against my clit , flicking it. My eyes glazed over as he continued to eat me from behind . He spread my lips with his fingers before thrusting his tongue into me .

"Oh my-" I tried to let out a sentence , but it came out as a moan

My body shook as I came against his tongue , which he slurped up.

"You taste good"

Was the last thing I heard before I fell into a deep sleep