Chapter 4

Sinclaire's POV

Rolling over on my side , I snuggled closer to my pillow. Why is it so cold in here today? I attempted to sit up. There was some sort of heavy object over my body.

'What the fuck'

I turned to look over my shoulder, I let out a shrill scream. I quickly looked down , I let out another scream. I turn around to see a pair of eyes look at me. I opened my mouth to let out another scream , but I was quickly cut off by a hand covering my mouth.

"What am I doing here" I hissed out , He looked at me for awhile before responding

"So daddy kink huh?" He said with a smirk , disregarding my question

I blushed furiously , cursing my light complexion. I quickly jumped out of the bed , completely forgetting I was naked. He let his eyes roam my body for while, before I cleared my throat . He got up grabbing a shirt from his dresser and handing it to me, I slipped it on , before questioning him again.

"Why am I hear again?" I asked again

"Ask your bestfriend" he said with venom in his voice

Then it all came back to me , the club , Lilly , the drink . She fucking drugged me. Im sure my face was red by now. I was pissed , I quickly left his house calling a taxi to pick me up. After getting dropped off at home. I quickly put on more comfortable clothes and hop in my car , speeding to Lilly's house. I send her a text telling her to come outside. I pull my hair into a ponytail.

I see her come out her house , I quickly charge at her , not giving her anytime to react. I grab her hair and sling her down onto the grass. I quickly sit down on her stomach , leaving her immobile. I threw punches at her face from left to right. My blood was boiling, I stood up giving her a good kick to the side .

"Sinclaire wait!" She yelled behind me , I continued walking

"I love you Sin! , i've always loved you and you never gave me the time of day" She said tears running down her face

"You could've said that shit, Lilliana!" Everyone knew I was pansexual , I would've gave her a chance

"Im sorry" She said softy

"Fuck you and your sorry!" I said turning and walking , all of a sudden I was turned around. I opened my mouth to protest , but before I could lips were pressed against mine. I quickly pushed her off , delivering a quick punch to her face , officially knocking her out.

I hopped into my car and sped off ..

.