Chapter 10

Sinclaire's POV

Its currently 3am. Im tired as hell but im not staying here any longer. My plan was to wait until everyone fell asleep but I found out that he has 24/7 security, therefore there's always going to be guards around. That makes my plan a little more complex.

I sigh harshly putting my head into my hands. I make my way out of my "room" and down the hall. I make sure to skip the floor boards that I know are creaky. Hearing muffled chattering from around the corner , I quickly duck into a random room. My hands are shaking from anxiety. I should've just stayed at home that night.

When the talking stops I leave the room , and quickly tip toe out of the hall way. I make my way down the stairs quickly but quietly . Once I reach the bottom of the stairs , I hear a soft patter of foot steps . I quickly run into the kitchen , hiding behind a wall.

Peeking around the wall I see it's just the maid , Isabella . I keep quiet, knowing that if she saw me outside of my room she'd surely snitch . Everyone in this house are suck ups .

Once I see that she has left the room , I quickly rush over to the front door , looking around before twisting the knob.

"Going somewhere?" I hear a deep voice from behind me

Already knowing who it is , I dont look back . I quickly yank the door open and take off running .

"You're not going to get far!" He said teasing me

I sprinted faster , i'm almost at the end of the driveway.

Suddenly my face meets the ground as I am tackled . I kick and scream trying to get his heavy body off of me . He stands up , roughly yanking me by my arm and dragging me back towards the house . I kick , scream and scratch .

"Help!" I scream out

He laughs

"No one is going to help you," He says with a smile "I run this state , people listen to me"

And with that sentence I broke out into a sob , I just wanted to go home .

"You're ungrateful" He says , I keep quiet

"I take you into my home , give you food , and a place to sleep , and this is how you repay me!" He continues

I scoffed in disbelief "Yeah! Keyword buddy , you TOOK me!"

He pursed his lips as he he continued to roughly drag me back into the house.

He slings me over his should as he carries me up the stairs. I expected him to put me back in the room that I was in but instead he placed me in a unknown room.

"Seeing as you cannot be trusted on your own , you will share this room with me" He said with a devious smile

"Like hell I will!" I said astonished

"Well it's this or I could give you another punishment , your choice. I'll enjoy either one" He said with a shrug

I blushed as I remembered his form of "punishment"

I rolled my eyes "Im sleeping on the floor then" I said

"Be my guest" He said whilst throwing a blanket and pillow on the floor

I layed down on the floor and he turned the lights out.

It's cold as hell down here , I sighed getting up off the floor and crawling into bed , making sure to scoot over until I was at the edge of the bed.

"That's what I thought" He muttered , sleep evident in his voice

I rolled my eyes before turning over and letting sleep find me

———————————————————————————

I changed Sinclaire's character because the new character will fit more into my story plan . Hope you aren't upset! :)

For the next Chapter :
500 views
25 votes <3