chapter four

JUNGKOOK

it's been a 3 days since hwa young came into our lives.

to say that we changed is an understatement.

we were prohibited by jin hyung to say profanities, and when yoongi hyung cursed, jin hyung hit him using a gun.

we didn't go on missions since there were nothing to do. but play with the girl.

all of us got attached to her. hobi hyung even fucking robbed a baby shop to get all the things needed and yoongi robbed a toy store, grabbing everything.

and i mean everything.

hwa young was playing with a bunny plushie and an alien plushie.

namjoon hyung was in his office, seokjin hyung was in the kitchen and the others was at the living room chatting.

hwa young stands up and waddled to yoongi hyung who was sleeping.

my eyes widens.

never ever and i mean ever disturb yoongi hyung from his sleep. i learned that the hard way.

"guys!!" i whisper yelled. they look at me, and i pointed at hwa young who was waddling over to yoongi hyung.

"fuckfuckfuckfuck" we all mumbled as hwa young climbed up the sofa and landed on yoongi hyung.

"shitshitshitshitshit" i whispered as yoongi hyung opened his eyes.

"chuga hyungie!" she cheered. he blinked. "oh, hi hwa young." he yawned.

we relaxed.

"wait what the fuck?" i said in disbelief as hwa young cuddled yoongi hyung while hugging a bunny plushie. she fell asleep along with yoongi hyung.

"oh i know what she's going to do now." hobi hyung snickered. we all agreed silently.

NAMJOON

i groaned, slamming my fist on to the table.

unknown:

sent at 1:30 pm

be careful, bangtan. we know you have a child with you and we won't hesitate to use her against you.

if you know what we mean ;)

"agh fuck..." i mumbled. i swear to fuck, if they do something that hurts hwa young, i'm blowing their brains out." i grumbled.

i then stopped, realizing what i said.

'did i just...?' i think, not believing in what i said.

that kid is dangerous. gang leaders aren't supposed to feel these for a fucking kid. we need to get rid of her.

this is dangerous.

YOONGI

it was 11:30 in the night when namjoon called us for a meeting. hwa young was still asleep so we snuck out.

"the fuck do you want namjoon?" i grumbled, rubbing my eyes.

"we need to get rid of hwa young." he said seriously.

"WHAT THE FUCK NAMJOON!? SHE'S A DAMN KID!" jin hyung yelled angrily, glaring.

i was seething in anger. along with the others.

"WE WON'T KILL HER HYUNG! We will leave her..." he replied softly.

"hyung, the reason you let her stay with us because the others might find her right!? she could get killed!" jungkook cried out.

"we'll be dropping her off to an adoption center tomorrow. that's final!" namjoon screamed, breathing heavily.

no one spoke. this is the first time he yelled.

i stood up, glaring at him with cold and dangerous eyes.

"fuck you namjoon. thought you'd be better than this. guess what? you're no better than him. selfish." i scoffed.

everyone stilled.

even namjoon was shocked. i barely lost my cool, and when it does, it's usually something serious. and i hate it when somebody interrupts our meeting so i lose my cool too.

"do you actually think i didn't hear you earlier namjoon? how you were panicking because you got so fucking attached with hwa young?" i scoffed.

"and do you think we'd let something happen to her? no. is that how much you look down on us namjoon?!" i yelled angrily.

"m-my decision is final! i am your leader and you will obey me!" namjoon yelled back.

"guys-" taehyung starts.

"no. fuck no." i spat out.

"i won't obey someone so selfish. fucking rot in hell for all i care." i snarled, turning away from them and leaving that damned room.

my eyes widened when i saw the bunny plushie hwa young was

holding to sleep earlier.

'fuck.'

chapter four done

chapter four done. hope you guys liked it.