chapter five

YOONGI

i start to panic, seeing the bunny plushie on the floor. 'what if she heard our conversation!? what if she left us?! what i-' my thoughts were cut off by taehyung.

"hyung? what- oh fuck." he realizes, seeing the bunny plushie on the floor. "was she taken?" he asked softly. "i don't know tae..." i replied softly, dread filling up my senses.

"CHUGA HYUNGIE!!! TAETAE!!! HWELP!!!" a loud, voice cried out. we snap our heads towards the sound, our eyes wide.

it seems the others heard her too because they were all leaving the room in a rush. we ran quickly to where the sound came from, praying to god she's fine.

we arrived, our breaths hitching. we went out the back door and to the ominous forest.

there we see him holding our precious hwa young by her hair. it seems she was dragged because of all the dirt on her clothes.

he smirked deviously, tightening hwa young by her hair. hwa young cried loudly. "c-c-chuga hyungie...h-h-hwelp..." she whimpered.

my heart clenches at her plead.

"let her go you bastard!" seokjin and jimin yelled, fishing out a gun from their pockets as we all do the same.

"shoot me and you can say bye bye to your precious flower~" he chuckles, placing a gun on her head.

she cried loudly.

"what do you want!?" namjoon growled, his eyes cold and merciless.

"oh~ hm...oh i know~" he snickered. his eyes changed from playful to cold and crazy.

"bring my sister back! BRING JENNIE BACK!!" he growled loudly.

i flinch at the name he uttered, dread and guilt swimming inside me.

"she trusted all of you! she didn't care if she got hurt! NOW SHE'S GONE! you left her to die in that damned building!" he screamed angrily.

"IT WASN'T OUR FAULT YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" jungkook, surprisingly, yelled.

"I KNOW YOU WERE THERE! I SAW YOU! YOU TRIED TO KILL US BUT YOU KILLED YOUR SISTER INSTEAD! YOU KNOW WE TRIED TO HELP HER! FOR FUCKS SAKE, SHE WAS LIKE A SISTER TO US! BUT SHE FORCED US TO LEAVE BECAUSE FUCKING WHAT!? BECAUSE SHE KNEW SHE WAS GOING TO DIE!" he yelled, all the pent up emotions in him was finally revealed.

we all stared, shock on our eyes. a loud cry emitted from hwa young and we snap our heads towards her.

he shoved her on to the ground, the gun pointed to her head. he laughed crazily. his laugher subsides, turning into chuckles instead.

"you took my light away from
me..." he said lowly.

"then it's only right i take away yours.

BANG

chapter five done~ lol i'm a bitch, left y'all in a cliffhanger:') well, deal with it