chapter seven

YOONGI

hwa young was the sunshine here in this building along with hoseok.

they brightened the gang up, especially hwa young.

she would run around the building, chasing jimin and trying to pinch his cheeks.

she would suddenly appear out of no where and demand jungkook to carry her cutely.

she would sit on namjoon's lap, trying to learn how to speak properly.

she would try and steal all the cookies jin hyung made just for her.

she would play with taehyung until she falls asleep with him.

she would cuddle with me to make sure 'chuga hyungie will be cwold! and daz not gwood!'

the past three days has been hell for me.

i didn't hear her giggling and her squeals.

i felt so empty.

as if i'm just a shell of a person, but my spirit is away.

i couldn't sleep

i couldn't stop crying. the tears just kept falling no matter how much i stop it. every wipe of eyes, the water just keeps going out.

my lips were cracked, my throat hurt and i couldn't move my body.

everything ached. my head hurt. my body, and...

my soul.

hwa young. such a ball of sunshine. whenever we feel sad, she would do her best to cheer us up.

she would hug us and tickle us even.

she would smile at us so brightly.

we don't deserve her, to be honest. we were murderers. we relished in the screams of terror and pain of our preys.

we killed innocent people, man, woman, hell, even children.

we were bad guys.

and yet how did we soften just because of a simple 5 year old girl? one that makes us laugh dearly...

i choked down a sob, tears streaming sown. i curled myself into a ball, trying to stop my tears.

'i'm sorry for failing to protect you, hwa young...'

i cried, my body shaking.

loud footsteps were heard, and i perked up.

the door was slammed open and jungkook was revealed.

he had messy hair, eye bags and a thin color red circled his eyes. his lips cracked and he was crying.

i lift my head, speaking; "what is it, guk?" i asked, my voice scratchy.

"hyung she's awake! HWA YOUNG IS AWAKE!"

lolll, this was so rushed im sorry.