chapter twelve

JIMIN

i step out of the room and let my tears fall as i lean against the wall.

the way yoongi cried was the way he cried when he caught me cheating on him, but the difference was, he was crying of happiness.

i remembered that day, and how i screwed up.

FLASHBACK

"bye minnie, i'll be back soon, don't worry." he smiles at me and kissed my forehead lovingly, making a smile curl up on my face.

"bye yoon, take care!" i wave and he chuckled, turning and left with hoseok and joonie.

my smile falls and i rolled my eyes as i wipe my forehead. "disgusting." i click my tongue and walked to the living room.

jungkook and i were the only ones here. jin hyung and tae was also out.

a smirk crawls up on my lips as i devised a plan. to get yoongi hyung to leave me.

"yo kook." i casually greet as i flop down the couch beside him.

he smiled at me. "hey hyung." he chirps
cutely making me coo.

i smirk at him while leaning closer to him unnoticeably. "how're you and tae?" i asked innocently.

his smile falls down as he lets out a sigh. "we're...not okay hyung..." he whispers. i felt bad as my heart aches. i was using kookie, to get yoongi, probably the best lover, to leave me.

"what happened?" i asked concernedly. "he's too busy hyung! he never has time for me!" he cries out, as he curls up on my chest, sobbing.

"shh..." i coo, ruffling his hair.

even through kookie's sobbing, i could hear tae and jin hyung footsteps. i let a guilty smile slip on my face as i raised kook's chin.

i smashed my lips onto his, hearing tae gasp. to my surprise, kook kissed back.

"what's happ..." my eyes widen when i hear yoongi.

this shit plan of mine was for tae to tell yoongi what i did, not for him to witness it!

i pulled away, and jungkook's eyes were half lidded.

that is until he sees tae and yoongi by the entrance way, tears falling from their eyes.

he scrambles away from my lap and approached tae cautiously. "tae-"

"don't fucking touch me." his cold voice shook, as tears fell down.

jungkook ignores him and reaches out to him.

SLAP

i widen my eyes when tae slaps jungkook on the face.

"i thought you were better jungkook." he hissed. he snapped his head towards me.

"and you fucking slut..." he growls.

"dont ever call me your friend ever again!" he howled and left.

jungkook was on the floor, holding his cheek.

i turn to yoongi who had his head down.

"yoo-"

"fuck you jimin. i hope you fucking rot in hell you slut." yoongi hissed and left.

leaving us with guilty hearts.

F L A S H B A C K O V E R

I let out a sigh as i slowly slid down the wall.

chapter twelve done.

OH AND OMFG THEIR WEAKNESS IS #3 IN BTS GANG AIRVISGAIAASS