chapter thirteen

JIMIN

i sat there, guilt flowing on my system.

"jimin? you okay?" i hear jin hyung's voice. i stand up shakily. "yeah, im fine hyung." i lie through my teeth. i inhale and exhale, shaky breaths leaving my lips.

"if you say so...i'll be heading back then!" i hear jin hyung leave and close the door.

i lean against the wall.

"hwa young is asking for you." a cold voice startled me as i jump. i whip my head and see yoongi hyung by the arch way, an emotionless expression on his handsome face with tear streaks on his cheeks.

i nod and wiped my tears. "i'll be there hyung." i answer him, avoiding his piercing stare.

"why were you crying?" his voice was soft, and it shocked me.

i gulp down the lump on my throat.

"it's nothing hyung. im just happy hwa young is awake." i chuckled, smiling fakely.

"let's go hyung." i pass by him. until he grabbed my arm.

"you're lying, jimin." his voice rang.

"what are you talking about hyung?" i chuckled nervously, avoiding his eyes that seemed to pierce through my soul.

"i've known you for years Jimin. We even dated, so i know whether you are lying or not." he stated, furrowing his eyebrows.

i flinched when he said dated.

"ok fine! i cried because you cried! it resembled you when we broke up! when i practically crushed your heart! i didn't want to cry in front of everyone, that's why i excused myself hyung! are you happy now!?" my voice broke.

one.

two.

three.

in under three seconds, tears streamed down my face.

"i don't know how jungkook is able to talk to taehyung, hyung! the friendship taehyung and i had? it's gone now! and then stupid fucking me started to gain real feelings for you! when we were a thing, you were only a happy crush! now? i see myself with you in the future! of course you-" i was cut off with yoongi hyung...

kissing me.

sorry for the long wait!!

#1 in bts gang au!?!?!??! THANK YOU ALL😭😭