2

Soft moans emitted from Namjoon's mouth as he used two lubed up fingers to stretch himself.

He felt so weak. But nonetheless, he lifted his head and looked at his laptop, people giving him money and some people asking him for requests.

ya.boi.taetae: Baby, use that vibrator

ya.boi.taetae has donated $145!

ya.boi.taetae: Please

Namjoon happily did so, taking out his fingers, letting out a breath of discomfort before taking the red vibrator on the bed.

He held it in front of the camera before putting a generous amount of lube on it.

He slowly pushed it in, the size making him moan in pain, but mostly in pleasure.

"S-so big" He breathed out, but making sure it was loud enough for his viewers to hear.

He took the remote and had turned on the lowest setting. Despite it being the lowest, Namjoon still squirmed around, trying his best not to take the cockring off and jerk himself off.

Namjoon let soft mewls escape his mouth, struggling to keep himself balanced on both his elbows and knees.

seok.jin: i can see you dripping and it's such a turn on~

ya.boi.taetae: baby take the ring off

ya.boi.taetae has donated $220!

Namjoon was close to his orgasm, so he obeyed and sat up and turned to his laptop.

His face flushed red, his bangs sticking to his forehead and a black cockring restricting him from cumming. He fiddled with the ring before taking it off, not wasting anytime and started to move his hand up and down his length.

He looked up and looked at his comments, one in particular.

ya.boi.taetae: Say my name, baby
It's taehyung

Namjoon continued to move his wrist in a fast motion, small pants and soft mewls leaving his swollen lips.

He definitely did not forget the request given to him.

"T-Taehyung"  Namjoon moaned out, white strings of come spurting out his plush cock. "Tae-" He was interrupted by another string of cum. "Taehyung" He moaned out one last time, taking his time coming down from his high.

Namjoon looked at his laptop, smiling weakly at the camera and waved before stopping his stream.

After that, he got up and walked to the bathroom to wash himself off, taking the towel that had his cum on and putting it in the washer.

Namjoon has never felt so tired, and to think he had work tomorrow made him groan.

But still, after his shower and changing into a new set of pyjamas, he slid into his bed and instantly fell asleep the moment his head made contact with the soft pillow.

____________________
Idk should i continue?