5

"T-Taehyung?" Namjoon stammered, eyes wide at the smirking male.

"That's right, baby" Taehyung winked, which made Namjoon gulp. Was he going to tell everyone?

"Don't worry. Your little secret is safe with me. I'm not gonna share you anyway" Taehyung hugged him, who sighed in relief before hugging back and muttering a small 'thank you'.

"A-anyways," Namjoon said, turning away. "I should get back to work"

Before he could even walk, he felt a tug in his sleeve. "No."

"What do you mean 'no'?"

"I told your boss that he should give you rest, seeing that you're almost working everyday. Not to mention every night for extra cash. Does this job really give you that little money? Or do you not have anyone to play with?" Taehyung eyes suddenly turned dark, a smirk forming on his lips. "You know, I can help you with both of that, baby boy" Taehyung whispered into Namjoon's ear, who shivered a little at the cold sensation running down his spine.

"N-no" Namjoon whimpered, suddenly feeling so small in front of the younger.

Taehyung looked around the room, staffs and other models walking amd working. With a groan, he grabbed Namjoon by the wrist and walked into Namjoon's small changing room.

After making sure that no one else was in the room, he locked the door and looked over at Namjoon. "No what, baby?" Taehyung said in a fake sad voice, caressing the male's cheek. "You don't want to leave this company? And maybe be spoiled rotten by yours truly? I, Kim Taehyung, am capable of anything if it's for you" Taehyung continued to wink, and leaned into his ear.

"And when I mean anything, I mean anything"