4

Namjoon walked around the room, trying to find anyone who could be this Kim Taehyung.

But when he just couldn't guess who it is, he decided to ask to people around him.

After asking a nice lady, she pointed to an attractive man in a suit and tie, Namjoon saying 'thanks' before walking up to the male that was pointed to.

The male was sat on a chair, his legs crossed as his eyes was glued onto his phone.

"Mr. Kim?" Namjoon started, "I'm Kim Namjoon. You asked for me?" He said, smiling sweetly.

Taehyung looked up, his jaw on the floor and almost dropping his phone. "Na-Namjoon?" He stuttered.

"That's me!" Namjoon beamed.

Taehyung can't believe it. This was the boy who was moaning out his name just the night before.

"Don't you know me?" Taehyung asked, a smirk forming on his lips.

"No, sir. But can you tell me what you called me for?"

"Right. I was told you're one of the best models here. I'd like to transfer you to my company. Working under me" Taehyung said in a serious tone, but smirking a bit as he thought of the last sentence in another way. "Of course, I've already talked about this to your boss and he completely agrees. But all I need is your answer. Would you like to work for my company? As a professional model?"

Namjoon smiled and squealed in excitement, but coughing to try and keep his cool. "Of course. I'd be honoured, sir" Namjoon then shook hands with Taehyung, sealing their deal.

"My name's Taehyung, by the way" Taehyung tried to remind the boy who he was.

"I know. My secretary told me"

"But you don't remember moaning out my name last night?" Taehyung whispered huskily into Namjoon's ear, smirking when he felt the shudder.

hA