7

"Taehyung ah" Namjoon called out, playing with his sweater paws.

"Yeah?"

"Just what.. wh-what are we?" Namjoon asked in a hushed voice.

"Well, what do you want us to be? I can.. be your sugar daddy or your boyfriend" Taehyung smirked.

"I don't know, Taehyung. Even I don't know what I want us to be"

"You don't have to be so stressed about it, baby. Look, why don't you take it slow? Take your time to figure out what you want this relationship to be. No matter what, I'll still love you"

"Love, huh? How though? What is there to love about me? Besides me exposing myself in front of the whole world to see"

"Everything. I love your everything Namjoon. Maybe the you you're showing now isn't you but I'll still love you. I'll just wait for you to love me back" Taehyung said, hugging Namjoon tightly.

"But what if I don't love you? What if hurt your feelings?"

"Then.. I guess I can be your sugar daddy or something. You can use me for my money for all I care. Just let me love you, show you how much I care about you. You don't have to love me back. As long as you're happy"

"What if... you're not the one who makes me happy?"

Taehyung sucked in a breath.

"Then I'll know you're not the one for me. Or that I'm not good enough for me"

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it" Namjoon hugged Taehyung back, straddling him. "Please don't cry" Namjoon hid his face in Taehyung's chest.

"C-cry?" Taehyung asked, confused, until he held up his hand to feel his cheek. He really was crying.

"I-I won't leave you. I see how much you care about me" Namjoon said, "but I still need time to figure out what we are, okay?" Namjoon quickly pecked Taehyung's cheek.

"Alright"