6

Namjoon looked around in interest, Taehyung's apartment looked so nice and cozy.

"I could've bought the most luxurious house in Seoul, but it was just me so I didn't bother wasting so much on myself" Taehyung explained, watching Namjoon eyeing everything. "Good thing I didn't buy a huge ass house because now, with you here," Taehyung said, signalling Namjoon to come closer, to which Namjoon obidiently obliged to. Taehyung pulled Namjoon into his hold, his ear close to Taehyung's mouth. "I can spend all that extra cash on you, baby boy"

Namjoon wanted to argue, to say that he's probably older than Taehyung, but something in him enjoyed being called 'baby boy' by the younger male, so he stayed quiet.

"What'd you say, baby boy?" Taehyung asked, his voice deep and raspy.

Namjoon nodded, but ignored Taehyung's gaze to look everywhere but the younger due to his sudden embarrassment. "B-but..."

"What is it?" Taehyung asked, pulling Namjoon's waist closer to him so that they were chest to chest.

"Can I-I still do sh-shows..?" Taehyung sighed, but nodded anyways.

"On one condition," Namjoon looked up, wondering what Taehyung was going to say. "You do not, I repeat, do not give other people private shows. No matter how much they offer because we both know I can give you much more, okay?"

"Okay" Namjoon answered, before he felt being pulled into a hug.

"I love you, Namjoon"

Namjoon was speechless at the sudden confession. Sure, he loves Taehyung too, but something just doesn't feel right.

"M-me too" Namjoon replied instead of using those 3 words, and Taehyung understood. Namjoon just wasn't ready. And Taehyung's willing to wait, no matter how long, for Namjoon to reply back with those three simple words.