Brotherly love

Jess POV:

"Jess, Jess." Anna whispered softly.
"What?" I groaned.
"Come on. Conor and Jack are coming up today."
"Call me when they're here." I sighed and closed my eyes again.
"But what about breakfast?"
"Not hungry. I don't think they'll realize anyway." I sighed sitting up.
"You know that's not true." Anna tried.
"And that, my dear sister, is something that both of us know for a fact is true. Remember when we went shopping. Ma came to collect us and nearly left before I closed the door not realizing I was there. I could of fell out." I said going through my closet and picking out my clothes for the day.

Anna left so I could get changed, warning me to be down in 10 mins or she would drag me down

Anna left so I could get changed, warning me to be down in 10 mins or she would drag me down. I knew she wouldn't but i decided to head down anyway. As I did I seen mum and dad sitting there with Anna They were all eating a fry and I noticed there was no plate there for me.Sighing, I grabbed a plate from the cupboard and plated up some salad from the fridge. I sat at the end of the table and listened as mum and dad talked to Anna about her exams she had just completed. I had exams too but I don't think our parents knew that. I even had to ask Conor to borrow money to pay for it and sign it. I would of payed but it had to be by bank and my account won't allow it until I am 18. Sucks, I know.

As I started to eat the doorbell went off. I ran to answer it before anyone could get up. I swung the door open to see my two older brothers standing there. I hugged them tightly before allowing them in.

"Hey Jess." Jack smiled.
"Hi" I smiled as we got to the kitchen.

"Conor! Jack! Your just in time for breakfast. Sit down, sit down. I'll just put this in the bin, must of left it there yesterday evening." Mum smiled taking up my plate.
"uhh mum...." Anna said but she was too late as she threw it in the bin.
"Everything alright Anna?" Dad asked as mum gave the boys a plate each and sat down.
"That was Jess's breakfast." Anna sad indicating to the bin which now contained my salad.
"Oh, I'm sorry Jessica, I didn't know." Mum smiled.
"I didn't know you were up even." Dad continued.
"Oh it's ok. I was finished anyway." I fake smiled.
"Well that's great." dad smiled and continued eating.
"Didn't look like you ate much." Anna muttered.
"Anna, it's fine. I wasn't hungry anyway. I'm heading to Coho's, I've work." I smiled (A/N, I know some country's don't allow you work till your over 18, but I'm going by Ireland which is part time at the age of 16, sorry if it's confusing but I just find it easier to write this way.) 
"I'll pick you up later." Conor stated.
"Oh it's ok. I've to talk to the manager anyway about my exams so I can get those days off." I explained.
"Oh ok, well, we're going to film anyway. Once you get back safe." Conor said, slightly disheartened by my answer.
"I mean you can if you want." I said.
I hated seeing my brothers or sister upset by something I said.
"Great." Conor smiled.
"I'll text you." I smiled rubbing his shoulder before leaving.

Conor POV:

I watched as my baby sister left for 'work'. She had been helping in the café since she was of age and it worried me. I remember when she asked me for money for her exams. Apparently she forgot to ask ma and da for it and panicked. I didn't mind giving it to her but she insisted to pay me back. Against my will she has being paying me back slowly.