Skating with Conor

Jess POV:

It was now two weeks since I was at Conors

It was now two weeks since I was at Conors. School was back and the boys had left me home, promising to come by soon. That was two weeks ago. Conor had texted since then and we were going ice skating after school today since it was a Friday.

Right now I'm really hoping that  that the bell to say last period was finished would ring soon. . Recently school was getting hard. Anna wasn't attending school anymore so I was basically a loner. I did have friends, Grace Ruth and Ryan, but they were on a trip for science. The only other person in our little group of friends was Jackson but I kinda have a crush on him.But I can't help it! He's adorable, he's smart, and an all around attractive person in every aspect of his personality. 

The bell rings, pulling me out of thoughts, and try to walk quickly out of the classroom to avoid the crowds of people.  However, Jackson somehow beat me to the door, so that we walking side by side with him through the door. It's a pretty tight fit.

"Jeeze I'm sorry, I should have waited for you to go out first," I chuckle out of awkwardness.
"It's actually no problem, haha. I was hoping to bump into you anyway," he replies.
"You were?" I ask smiling pulling a strand of hair behind my ear.
"Yeah, I was gonna ask you to come out with me for ice skating or something, I heard they opened an ice ring recently. I know the other three aren't with us but we could do it together right?" He smiled
"Oh, yeah, I wish I could but I already agreed to go with my brother." I say.
"Oh." He said, looking down.
"I'm sorry Jackson. How about we go to the cinema this weekend instead?" I offered.
"Yeah sure. What you want to go see?" He asked happily.
"Surprise me." I smiled.
"Great. I'll give you the dets tomorrow then."
"I look forward to it." 
"Bye."
"Bye."

He waves before the two of us part to go to our lockers. I quickly gathered my books for homework before slamming my locker shut and rushing out of school grounds, towards the new skating ring. As I show up at the rink I see Conors car and him getting out. I ran towards him and threw my arms around him. He stepped backwards to stop himself from falling as he chuckled and hugged me back. I smiled at him as we pulled back. 

"Someone's excited," he chuckles as he takes my school bag.
"How long are you here for" I ask as he throws it in his car and locks the doors.
"That doesn't matter, let's just skate." he said, placing his hand on my back as we walked inside the building.
"Okay, but I'm gonna warn you that I'm not that great. If I slip and fall don't laugh at me," I say.

We went to the counter and Conor asked for two pairs of skates. The lady gave them to us smling and we went to the benches to put them on. Once sorted we make our way onto the ice. We begin skating but I can't skate properly right since you're not that good, and it's been awhile snce i last went so  I'm slipping everywhere.

"I've got ya," Conor said as he holds my hands and carefully turns to face me and skate backwards. We both glide on the ice. Suddenly, after about two minutes I let out a scream because I nearly fall backwards. Conor lifts me off the ice as he's skating.

"Conor!!!" I yell.
"I've got you Jess, trust me," he's says, trying not to laugh.

 I started laughing but was scared at the same time. He finally lets me down after skating a lap around the ring and I catch my breath from all the laughing. I look down once I calm down to see my feet moving along the ice. 

"Oh my God,Conor I'm skating." I squeal happily.
"That's because you had a great teacher" He smirked while clapping lightly.
"Very modest of you to say," I say as we skate along the edge.
"You need to have more confidence in yourself. Maybe then you could appear in Jacks videos," he replies as we step off the ice and move towards the benches again..
"Oh yeah?" I ask as I unlace my skates and take them off.
"Yeah." He says firmly.
" I know but, I dunno." I said, looking down.
"Dunno what Jess?" Conor asks, looking up at me.
"what if the people hate me? What if mum and dad hate me more and send me away if I go on his channel? I'll just ruin his career Conor, I can't do that to him, he loves youtube." I sad, tears building up.
"Hey hey hey. Stop that. Why would people hate you, your our sister, that's all that matters. And even if they do you're more important then some stupid youtube career to Jack. Your our baby girl Jess, we love you more then anything. as for mum and dad who cares what they think. You have us and you have Anna as well as the boys. That's all you need, noting more."  Conor said as his hand moves to cup my cheek and rub it gently.
A tear falls down my  cheek but he wipes it away quickly.
"I love you Conor." I smile.
"I love you too darling. More then anything." He smiles as he pulls me into a hug,

We stay like that for awhile until I calm down fully. Conor kisses my forehead as pulls back from me and tucks a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Better?" He asks.
"Definitely.We should do this more often." I smile.
"Maybe next time bring the other two." He stated.
"More fun then." I laughed as we gave our skates back.
"So that's a yes?"
"A yes to what?" I ask, confused.
"To being in Jacks video next time we're both up." He smiled.
"I'll see."
"You said that to going with me on tour and never got back on to me. Come on, say yes to something for once." He joked as we got in his car.
I looked down and thought about it. I looked back up as Conor stopped outside the house.

"Yes, Conor. I will." I say,
"You will what?" He asked, indicating for me to say more.
"I will go in a video with Jack when he's up next."
"Finally. I'll tell him when I get back." He said, reaching back and getting my bag from the back seat.
"Thanks for today Conor." I smiled, closing the car door.
"Bye Jess." He smiled and drove off.

I watched him turn the corner before heading up the steps to the house. Mum and dad were sitting at the table with Anna as I came in. I seen they were eating dinner so I left them to it. I had a shower before getting into my Pjs and lying on my bed on social media. Anna came in shortly afterwards with some pizza on a plate and I ate it while we chatted before she left so I could sleep.

Big shout out to   She is so sweet and I'm glad she is enjoying my book. It means a lot to me that people read this so thank you. xx