Forgotten

Conor POV:

"Ahhhhhh!"

I jumped awake as I heard someone screaming. I sat up and turned on my light as I realized it was Jess. I quickly got out of bed and rushed towards my sisters room to see Anna going in. As I went to go in jack came out of his room. I looked on as Anna tried to calm down our baby sister. She had tears falling down her cheeks and she was struggling to breathe. I noticed Anna looking slightly scared as she tried to calm Jess down.

"Hey, Jess, listen to me. i need you to breath slowly in and out. That's it, good girl, your doing great. I'm so proud of you. I know that this is painful but just remember it's not dangerous. remember panic attacks only last maximum 20 mins. That's it. Take it easy. Good girl. Your amazing. Ok. Are you ok?" Anna asked once she seen Jess calm down.
"i think so." jess whispered.

"What was that?" Jack asked.
Anna looked at Jess but Jess just looked down. Anna sighed before looking up at us.
"Jessica suffers with anxiety and panic attacks." She said.
"For how long?"
"I dunno. I only found out last year." Anna shrugged.

I moved slowly towards my two sisters and crouched in front of Jess. She looked up at me and I smiled softly taking her hand. i started to gently rub the back of her hand with my thumb causing her to smile softly.  

"How long doll?" I asked, using her childhood nick name.
"Since I was 11." She said looking down.
"Hey, it's ok. Just maybe tell us next time so we can help." I said moving her head up gently using my hand.
She nodded and smiled. I smiled and pulled her into a hug.
"Bring it in." I said looking at the other two.
We all laughed as we hugged it out.

"We're home." I heard mum shout from downstairs.
"Mum and dad's home." Anna said looking at Jess.
"Do they know?" I asked.
Jess shook her head.
"Ok, alright. We better head down. Get changed quickly." i told my brother and sisters before heading into my room to get ready.

Jess POV:

Once everyone left my room I headed into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. My eyes were bloodshot so I splashed my face with water. Once I patted it dry I headed to my closet and got ready for the door. Once I was happy I made my way downstairs where everyone was waiting.

 Once I was happy I made my way downstairs where everyone was waiting

"Alright guys, so while we were out we got something fun to do." Mum started.
"What is it mum?" Anna asked.
"We are going..... to Portugal for 2 weeks." Dad said excitedly.
"yayyy." Anna cheered as dad gave the tickets to her.

"Hang on, why is there only three?" Jack asked as Anna handed them out.
"The three of you and then me and your ma." Dad explained.
My smile dropped slightly.
"What about Jess?" Conor asked.
"Oh my God Jessica sweetie, I'm so sorry." Mum said looking at me.
"It's ok. Enjoy your time there. I'll be thinking of ya's from here." I fake smiled.
"We really are sorry." dad said.
"Honestly, it's fine. I'll just stay here. I've work anyway." I lied.
"Oh that's okay then." Mum smiled.
"I'll leave you guys to discuss it. Again enjoy." I smiled and left the room.