staying with Mikey Pearce

Jess POV:

"Are you sure Mikey is ok with me staying with him

"Are you sure Mikey is ok with me staying with him. I mean I can just stay at home." I asked from the back of the car.
Conor and Jack were bringing me to Mikeys apartment, which he shares with Conor.
"Yes Jess, we are sure. We even asked him, well all of them, on group chat." Jack said as Conor drove.
"If your sure." I sighed,leaning back in the back seat.

We soon pulled up to the apartment buildings and I got out. Jack and Conor got out my two suitcases before making their way inside. They went into the elevator before Conor lead us to the apartment. We were greeted by Mikey who was walking out of his room, shirtless.

"Ayy mate." He called, bro hugging Jack and Conor.
"Hey mate." Jack stated as they parted.
Mikey turned and looked at me.
"Hey baby Maynard. Long time no see." HE joked.
"It's only been a month." I shrugged,accepting the hug.

"Right well, while your here you can use my room. The spare room is a little messy and full of filming equipment." Conor explained.
"Or I can use the couch." I said, pointing to their grey couch.
"There's no need, is there Mikey." Jack said
"You sleep in the couch I'll carry you to his room myself." Mikey warned as he put a shirt on over his head.
I laughed before following Conor to his room.

His room was simple and lead to a recording room. He placed my suitcase on the bed and turned to me as I dropped my backpack on the ground near the bed.

"Right the bottom two draws are empty and the right side of the closet is empty so you can put your things there

"Right the bottom two draws are empty and the right side of the closet is empty so you can put your things there. Bathroom is across the hall and if you need Mikey his room is the last one on the right. Everything else you know." Conor explained.
"Couldn't I of stayed at home. I feel like I'm in the way here." I sighed, looking down slightly.
"Hey, listen to me. Your not in the way alright. Mikey wants you here okay. If you need anything ask him alright?" Conor said crouching down to my height.
I nodded.

"Alright, here is your other suitcase. Con you ready to go?" Jack asked, coming into the room and placing the suitcase on the bed.
"Yep. Bye jess, love you." Connor said, kissing my head and leaving the room.
"Bye Jess." Jack said pulling me into a hug and kissing my head before leaving the room.
I went to the window and watched them leave the parking area.
"Bye." I whispered.

I sighed before heading off to start unpacking my suitcases. Just as I finished with the last of my clothes Mikey came in and sat on the bed.

"Joe has asked the lads over to his. You wanna come?" He asked, watching me zip up the suitcases and put them under the bed.
"Yea sure, why not?" I shrugged.
"Cool. Let's go then." He said getting up.

I followed him to his car and he put on Conors new song. I sung it because surprisingly I knew it even though t had only been out for a few days. Mikey looked at me in shook before turning back to the road. I laughed as we pulled up. 

"And that would be them." I heard Joe say before opening the door.
"Hey man." Mikey said, bro hugging Joe.
"Mikey boy, how are ya?"Joe smiled before turning to me.
"Well if it isn't the littlest Maynard." He joked.
"hey joe." I smiled.
"How ya doing." He smiled pulling me into a hug.
"The others inside." Mikey asked.
"Yea."

He lead us into the living room where Byron, Josh, Oli, and Casper are. Joe sat down beside Casper as Mikey sat beside him. I stayed behind the couch, leaning on it. I looked at the screen to see them watching some action movie. Few minutes later I headed to the kitchen so I wasn't in their way. I sat at the island and scrolled through my phone while I quietly sang 'perfect' by Ed Sheeran.

"Nice singing." 
I jumped before turning to see Byron behind me.
"Sorry, did I scare you." He asked.
"No, it's fine." I smiled at him.
"What you doing in here?" He asked, going to the fridge and taking out some bottles of beer.
"Just to keep out of the way." I shrugged.
"Your not in the way though, you do know that, right?" He asked, stopping in front of me.
I shrugged.
"Hey, I'll be back in a minute, just going to bring these into the lads." He said, indicating to the bottles.
"Are we staying the night?" I asked.
"Possibly." He laughed before leaving.

I got up and got a glass of water before sitting back down as Byron came in. He got a glass of water himself before sitting beside me.

"Why you staying with me?" I asked, looking at him.
"Because your a guest and shouldn't be on your own." He joked.
"fair enough." I shrugged causing him to laugh.
"But in all seriousness though, your a really good singer." 
"Thanks but no." I said, looking down.
"I'm serious, you should do something with it."
"I dunno." I said.
"Think about it." He said.
"Ok." I said after hesitating.

He smiled and got up. I decided to follow him in to ask Mikey if we were staying or when we were going home. Turns out they were all asleep. I laughed and took a picture on my phone. Byron turned off the screen and turned to me.

"Guess we're staying then." I stated.
"You can sleep in Joes room." Byron said.
"Thanks but I can sleep on the floor." I shrugged.
"Not at all. There's no need when ther's an extra bed. I'll even leave a note for Joe if you really want." He pushed.
"Fine where is it?" I asked, giving up on fighting.
"Up the stairs, to the right." He pointed.
"Thanks. Night Byron." I smiled, hugging him.
"Night kid." He said kissing my cheek before pulling away.

I followed his 'directions' and got to Joes room. I took a t-shirt from the folded pile in the corner of his room and put it on, hoping he wouldn't mind. It fell to my knees so I didn't have to worry about changing before heading down. I quickly went into his bathroom and washed my face before resting on his bed, falling quickly asleep.