Malum - It was his mouth that I was kissing

It was his mouth that I was kissing by lumoon33

Found on Archiveofourown.org

-*-*-*-*-*-*-

The tour ended two weeks ago and Michael needs Calum.

When you spend all of your time with one person it's a little difficult to stay away from them, even if it's just for two weeks. And when it comes to Calum, for Michael two weeks is more than forever.

He needs Calum, so when he gets a text from him that says 'fuck, i cant stand it. at mine in 20 minutes. need you' he jumps into his car at three in the morning and heads to his house, his fingers tight around the wheel with anticipation.

And Michael drives faster to match the speed of his heartbeat.

When he gets to Calum's he can see his band mate standing in the front door, hugging himself to keep warm, and Michael opens the car door even before parking the vehicle.

Calum runs toward the car and gets in, closing the door with more force than necessary, but he's looking at Michael with wide eyes and Michael doesn't give a fuck about the car door right now.When he gets to Calum's he can see his band mate standing in the front door, hugging himself to keep warm, and Michael opens the car door even before parking the vehicle.

"C'mon, start the car, my mum's gonna see us."

Calum speaks in whispers and Michael needs to swallow hard to not get him naked just now.

He nods and starts driving again, and he doesn't know where they're going, because if they go to his own and his parents see them they're going to kill him, and it's the same thing with Calum's parents, but then Calum's hand is in his knee and his breath is in his ear and Michael doesn't really care anymore.

He just keeps driving with his eyes fixed in the road and his knuckles white for grabbing the wheel way too hard.

Calum places a small kiss under Michael's ear and he starts rubbing his thigh up and down.

"I fucking missed you" he whispers and Michael swallows again because Calum's voice is so rough he thinks he's going to lose his mind.

Calum keeps placing small wet kisses in his neck, nibbling at the skin under his jawline, and Michael bites hard into his lower lip, he bites until he can taste the blood in his tongue and it hurts enough to take his mind away from the feeling of Calum's mouth against his sensitive skin, so he can keep his head focused in the road.

Michael's breathing speeds up and he feels his mouth dry when Calum licks a strip in his neck and then breathes over it. There's something oppressing his chest, he's not exactly sure of what it is, but he thinks that maybe is the need of getting his pants off when Calum's hand goes a little bit further, close to his crotch. He hasn't touched Calum even once yet and it's driving him crazy.

"Fuck" he murmurs when Calum bites hard at his lobe and his hand squeezes him right between his legs. Michael is trying really hard to keep his attention on the road, but he can't help to press harder the accelerator, speeding up the car, and now his knuckles are hurting "Calum, fuck, stop. I can't focus on the road" he says trying to pull away a little, just enough to be able to think straight again.

But Calum seems to not listen to Michael, because he bites again in Michael's skin, this time in his collarbone, and squeezes his growing erection one more time, harder.