Lashton - Fuck the police

Fuck the police by loveclxb

Found on Archiveofourown.org

-*-*-*-*-*-*-

ASHTON'S POV

I've been working all night at the 7/11 and I'm like totally ready to go home and go to sleep. I lock up the place since I'm the last one there and head to my car which is in the parking lot. I unlock the door and get in. I'm so tired, everything seems to happen without me being aware and before long, I'm driving on the deserted highway. It's actually kinda scary being on the highway at 45 minutes after midnight, and usually I would be scared out of my mind but right now I don't even care. I drive for what feels like hours, but in reality, I've only been driving for 5 minutes until I see red and blue flashing lights signaling for me to pull over.

Well great, I would get pulled over when I'm tired as shit and ready to have an affair with my bed. I pull over and wait for the officer to get out of his car. After a few seconds, he does. From what I can tell, he's tall. Really tall. He also has quiffed blonde hair, he's actually not that bad looking. Oh who am I kidding, he's hot. And oddly, he has a lip ring. I've never seen a cop with a lip ring so this should be interesting. He walks up to my window and taps his knuckle against it lightly, I roll it down and he smiles at me. Gawd, he's gorgeous.

"Hello officer." I say with a smile.

"Hi, did you know you were going 80 miles per hour, when the speed limit is only 65?" he asks, even though he's on the outside and I'm on the inside, I can smell his cologne and it smells pretty damn amazing. My gawd.

"I'm afraid, I'm going to have to take you in..."

LUKE'S POV

"I'm afraid I'm going to have to take you in..." I say, and his eyes go wide. I'm playing with him, I'm not going to take him in. I just want to see how far he'll go to not be arrested. I haven't even asked for his i.d. yet so I don't know his name.

"B - b - but sir-" he begins, he looks absolutely terrified and I almost feel bad for him. Almost.

"Lemme ask you something, Mr.....?"

He looks confused at first then he says, "Irwin. Ashton Irwin."

"Ashton, have you ever made love to a man?"

ASHTON'S POV

"Ashton," he says, "have you ever made love to a man?"

My eyes go wider than they were just a second a go and my pants become slightly uncomfortable. I'm sure, I'm sporting a boner and I can't even be embarrassed.

"Y - y - yeah, a few times." I say, looking around. There are no other cars on the road.

He leans more into my car. "How about you make love to me?" he asks, in a low voice. His whole tone changed and my dick starts to throb. I nod and he smiles. "You know I'm going to have to punish you right?" he asks, smirking as he backs away. And I nod again. From the distance he's standing, I can tell his pants are probably uncomfortable too.

"Are you going to your place?" he asks in his seductively deep voice. I nod some more, if I keep up with all this nodding my head will fall off my neck. "Then I'll follow you there." and with that he walks away. I start up my car and begin towards home.

Once, I pulled into the parking lot of my little apartment, I got out and closed the door. The officer (who's name I still didn't know) pulled into the spot next to me and stepped out. "Are you going to take me up?" he asked.