Lashton - And I'll be holding on to you

And I'll be holding on to you by Tommoirwin

Found on Archiveofourown.org

-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Ashton was never a morning person. He would groan every ten minutes until he couldn't groan anymore because he was fully awake and not tired anymore. He drank coffee, he would check twitter, he would text his mum just to assure her that he was fine  -that all of them were fine. He wasn't a morning person but he got by.

This morning wasn't his favourite at all. He had fought with Luke the night before and they still haven't talked to each other, all that was exchanged were heated looks.

Luke was sat in the back area of the bus and Ashton was still in his bunk.  Calum and Michael were sharing bunks and lazy kisses and Ashton hated them right now.

He wanted to lazily kiss Luke as well but obviously  he was mad at Luke so that wasn't an option.

Ashton turned around and faced the carpeted wall of the bus. His eyes landed on a tiny heart that Luke had drawn on the carpet. Ashton groaned and turned around and expected to be met with the curtain that made the bunk a little more private but instead was met with blue eyes that clearly said I'm going to fucking kill you.

"What is it Luke?" Ashton tried to sound as calm as possible but the fact that Luke was there only reminded him why they had fought in the first place and it was making him angrier.

"I can hear you groaning all the way in the back can you shut up?"

Ashton opened his eyes wide in surprise. He thought Luke was there to talk but apparently not. He scoffed and pushed Luke away from his bunk a little so he could get up. Once he was on his feet he shuffled to the back, locking the door in the process.

He wanted to be alone because he knew that if any of the boys were to talk to him he would probably snap at them and he didn't want that. He wanted to fix the problem not make it worse.

The problem was him though, he knew it and everyone else knew it. He was too jealous and too possessive and it was the reason Luke and him were fighting.

He was jealous because of Michael and Luke that much was clear but he was angry at the fact that Luke had initiated the cuddle session and he was angry that Michael cuddled back knowing that Ashton was just at the end of the couch and all that was separating them was Calum.

He wanted to scream and he wanted to break stuff and he wanted to break Luke. He wanted to show him who he belonged to. He wanted to mark Luke as much as he could so Michael could see and know that Luke was his and that's what he was going to do.

xxxxx

They were in the elevator now on their way to some bullshit tv show that Ashton had no intention of participating in but of course he couldn't say no. Sometimes he hated saying yes all the time.

The space was too small for all the people in there and he felt like he couldn't breathe, it was tight and uncomfortable.

He looked over at Calum and saw he was on his phone texting someone so he looked over at Michael but  he was never met with his face, instead he was met with the back of his neck. When Ashton craned his neck to properly see what was going on, he noticed Michael's face was buried on the crook of Luke's neck.

He wanted to kill.

Ashton went red with anger and his hands were slightly shaking. Luke seemed to caught on with the sudden shift in the air and pushed Michael away from him, clearing his throat in the process. He straightened his clothes and sighed. This was all fucked.