Muke - Limit of passion

Limit of passion by amitydeathshandaffliction

Found on Archiveofourown.org

-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Michael knew that there would be something different when he walked into his music class on Monday morning.

It could have possibly been the fact that there was a new student teacher who looked like he was walking sex on legs and could probably fuck Michael all the way into a wheelchair if he wanted to.

The blonde boy looked like he couldn't have been more than twenty-two, twenty-four at the most.

Michael himself, was eighteen so it wouldn't be illegal to want to have sex with the man that was to be their teacher for the last term of his high school career.

"Hey Michael? Are you listening?" Calum, Michaels best friend waved his hand in front of the red haired boys face, snapping him out of his lust-induced gaze.

"Yeah?"

"What did I just say?" Calum crossed his arms over his chest and tried to puff up to Michaels height.

"You just said, 'are you listening?'"

"Don't get cocky. Anyways, if you weren't too busy eye-raping the teacher then maybe you would've heard that Ashton and I finally got together!" Calum slightly screeched, causing a few people to turn around.

"Thats great Cal! Really I'm happy for you!" Michael tried his hardest to keep up a happy facade all the time, but the need for a relationship with anybody was weighing heavily on him. It wasn't his fault that he just wanted someone to love him, was that too much to ask?

Michaels parents hated him, half his class did, and he was sure Ash and Cal only spoke to him because they felt bad for him.

"You don't seem too happy." Calum poked Michaels hollowed out cheek.

"I'm fine." And he was, totally fine.

A clap sounded from the front of the class drawing their attention to the hot teacher at the front.

"Uh, hi! I'm Mr. Hemmings but you can call me Luke, it is a music class after all, no need to get too formal." A few of the arseholes in the class sniggered at the awkward boys comment.

"Okay so... Why don't we go around the classroom and introduce yourself and your favourite hobby or music artist." There was a silence in the class before the jock at the front spoke.

"Yeah I'm Jason and my favourite hobby is laying on nerds like Clifford over there and my favourite music artist is Snoop Dogg." Michael sighed from where he was and pushed his glasses up his nose, he was basically blind without them.

"Um, alright, next person." And so the list went on until it reached Calum and Michael.

"I'm Calum and my favourite hobby is music and my favourite band is Blink-182!" The teachers eyes lit up at who Calum's favourite band was.

When it was Michaels turn to speak, he didn't look up and continued to stare at his feet. "I-I'm Michael and my favourite hobby is video games and my favourite band is Blink-182." When Michael did look up, he noticed that Mr. Hemmings was looking at him with dark eyes, which made him smirk slightly.

One thing Michael wasn't shy about was sex, pretty much everything else he was embarrassed and insecure about except for sex.

"Um so what you need to do for this term is learn or create a song. You can do it solo or in a group so get to it." Mr. Hemmings - Luke, looked like he had no idea what he was doing.