Lashton/Malum - Getting to know you *Part 3*

Getting to know you by Abbypd

Found on Archiveofourown.org

-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Part 3:

On their way back, Luke's stomach started to growl. He tried to keep the noises down by putting his hand over his stomach, but he knew it was useless, judging on Ashton's soft giggles whenever his belly told him he needed food.

"I hope Calum or Michael have breakfast ready when we come back." Ashton spoke, while they kept walking.

"Not Michael, that's for sure."

"But it's eleven o'clock." Ashton said, checking his watch.

"Michael never gets out of bed before noon unless he really has to" Luke explained.

"But it's way too hot to stay in the tent."

"Wanna bet?" Luke grinned, knowing for sure Michael would still be sleeping peacefully.

"Okay. What if I win?"

"I don't know. What would you like?" Luke asked, not sure what the eldest had in mind.

"A blowjob."

Luke's eyebrows shot up as he looked at the drummer. He couldn't see if he was being serious or not.

"Kidding." Ashton laughed out loud. A rare feeling of confidence washed over Luke as he told Ashton he actually liked that, since he was going to win anyways. Ashton thought it over but he did agree eventually.

"This is going to be fun." Ashton muttered under his breath as they got closer to finding out who was right and he was wrong.

When they reached their little camp, Michael's snoring had disappeared and Ashton already looked way too smug for Luke's liking. Calum walked around the camp collecting wood and Luke sprinted to him to ask where Michael was. Ashton followed him closely.

"He's asleep off course, why do you even ask?" Calum laughed.

"I wanted to make breakfast but I couldn't untie your knot Ash, so I couldn't get the groceries down" the bassist spoke without waiting for an answer; he clearly didn't notice Ashton's cheeks turning pink. The boy winked at Luke though, before he went and helped Calum with getting the bag down.

---

After breakfast they wanted to go for a swim, but Michael claimed his feet were still hurting from yesterday so they stayed at the campsite, played some football and made music. Michael and Luke played the guitar and Ashton had brought his cajon. Calum hadn't brought his bass because they didn't have any power whatsoever so he was stuck with singing. Ashton was mostly concentrated on his drumming, which Luke was completely drooling over. He just couldn't help but stare at his arms and his concentrated face and when he bit his lip, Luke totally forgot he was holding a guitar. When Ashton began to harmonize with him, he literally stopped singing. The boy looked at him as to tell him to keep singing but he had forgotten all the lyrics to the song. Ashton kept glancing at him, as if that was going to help him to find the words again; it only made things worse. Luke tried real hard to concentrate on his guitar, because if he'd keep looking at Ashton, he'd probably also mess up his guitar part.

"Hey guys." Michael said when the song was over. Three pairs of eyes landed on the boy.

"How about we make a cover for our YouTube channel?"

The boys all agreed and soon they were trying to figure out the chords to 'in the jungle'. Very original. Luke blamed Calum and his ridiculous ideas.