Janus Panther Panties

Among the things expected to be found going through a mans personal belongings that was not one of them. They were certainly not the food desperately desired this early in the morning. Cheshire the catgirl held them between pinched paw-fingers with a childlike wonder. They were soft to the touch against her teal furred fingers, but rather plain with only a black cat engraved over the crotch area. A quick stretch from the edges showed they were pretty large too. Were they actually meant for her nine foot Amazon frame?

Chesh wrinkled her nose at the thought. She was an au naturel catgirl; sooner to shred evil clothes than be restrained by them. A fact her author would know well in the event he actually had the fortitude to walk into a Victoria's Secret, much less buy women's underwear. Sadly, trying to think of other reasons such garments would be in his laundry lead her mind down avenues that sparked childish giggles. The idea was starting to take slight priority over the sever lack of fish stick money. Maybe he had a few closet issues hidden away...

No wait; she WAS the figment of his hidden closet issues. Furries can be so silly sometimes.

Still, it would be downright hilarious if the dental floss being twisted around her meatball digits were his. That kind of exposure could take months of teasing to get over. Hell, with a little ingenuity she might be able to kill him with embarrassment by the end of the day.

A devilish smile slowly crept across Chesh's muzzle. Now there was an idea worthy of skipping out on a fish stick run. She dropped down to all fours, padding out of the room silently with the panties clenched between sharp teeth. After a brief pause in the family room to fetch a video camera her course shifted down to the basement where her prey still slept. That sight got a sad shake of the head for already being seven AM. Yet another reason to teach her wolf pup a lesson about being lazy.

One yank from Chesh' paw sent bed sheets flying. Much to her perverse glee half the work was already done. Like most males, Janus slept with as little clothing as possible. Tightie whities clinging to his scrawny hips showed last night had been no exception. In fact seeing him half naked and unconscious brought a flicker of doubt. This eye candy was, in itself, a rare opportunity for a bit of 'fun.' That notion was quickly crushed with a giggle. There was much better mischief to be had. The poor yellow wolf could barely stand eye level with the watermelons that served as her breasts. She could exploit that type of thrill at anytime by giving him a hat composed of her assets. No, this was a chance prank she could not pass up.

Another yank of the paw and Janus' last barrier of modesty went bye-bye. Chesh's actions were once again brought to a pause to ogle at her author. He was average and a bit uptight as far as furs go, but perhapes that was what she found so darn cute about him. The fact she was created from the dark reaches of his imagination not withstanding.

With a shake of the head, Chesh wiped the drool from her chin before trying to focus on her task at hand. Taking underwear off her author was remarkably easy. Trying to put a pair back on him on proved a little more difficult. Not because Janus was a light sleeper. You could dye his fur purple without so much as causing a stir. In fact she did that once. The problem lay in his sensitivity to the slightest brush of a feather tip. That coupled with having fingers that amount to fuzzy golf balls on knuckles made wrapping his small feet through the panty holes very problematic. She eventually managed to get one foot through, but an accidentally brush across the sole caused them to go flying from a reflexive kick. A few more attempts ended with similar results with one getting her nose bapped in the process.

Fortunitly through a complex process involving holding him upside down with both paws and using her teeth, the panties were worked down across Janus' hips. At least being able to nuzzle wolf bum calmed her down, though she still let him drop back onto the bed. Unsurprisingly, all he did was snort and adjust the panties himself before shifting positions. They were like a tent on his hips, but still had a bulge pushing up the little black cat marking. Exactly how Chesh hoped he would look. She turned to fetch the camera for the next part of her devious plan.