Thoses purr-fect curves

Ashley stood in front of her full length mirror with only a sigh to what she saw, the sixteen year look at her shoulder length brown hair that curls at the end, her looks were good for her age with B cup breasts and slim body but Ashley didn't want this she wanted larger breasts with curves to make every boy weep, she wanted to look and feel beautiful but instead she got only half way. With another sigh, Ashley left her mirror to get ready for yet another basic boring school day, after getting dressed into her school uniform which was a white shirt, brown skirt and tie she took another breath of sigh as she made out of her bed room and out of her front door. The walk to her house to her school wasn't too far so Ashley took her sweet time to stare down at her body still not happy with it.
"Got What would give to have Jenny Louise body," Ashley mumbles to herself referring to one of the most popular girls at school, and how Ashley envy her and her body as she looks up to see a new shop had open on the street that was on her way to her school, as she looked inside she found to one of those supernatural shops with so called potions and spells that people bought at a steep price. Ashley turns to her watch to see that she still had time and she need a good laugh, as walking into the store she notice all kinds of supernatural stuff like book of spells, potions and creams of all kind, crystal balls and list went on. As Ashley look through the potions she notice one marked: 'Those Purr-fect curves' on the label, something about this made her wonder.
"I see you like what you see!" a voice called out, Ashley turned to see a man standing behind the counter with a smirk on his face.
"Not really" Ashley said putting the potion back where she found it.
"Ahh another sceptic... there's always one" the man said with a slight sigh.
"I'm not a sceptic, I just don't a simple 'potion' would help me!" Ashley said
"I'll take that beat, I tell you want you can take any potion that you wish... free of charge!" The man said
"You're serious?!" Ashley asks surprised by what the man just said.
"Hey if it doesn't work at least it didn't cost you cents... so go right ahead choose one!" The man said sounding very confident, Ashley simply turned back to the potions finding there were so many to choose from but one kept on catching her eye, the 'Those Purr-fect curves' bottle just seem to catch her eye every time. Upon picking up the body she felt that she must have it, even that she knew that it would never work but what if, just what if.
"Before you ask, yes that potion well give you the perfect curved body plus a bit extra" the man said as the grin reappeared on his face.
"Extra of what?" Ashley asks
"Drink it and find out yourself!" The man snickers, suddenly Ashley turns to her watch to see that if she didn't go now she would be late and with rushed out of the shop leaving the man looking out of his shops main door with the grin still visible to his face. Reaching her school just in time, Ashley place the potion into her bag as she races to her locker to grab her books to her first class. School went slow for Ashley as she felt like the potion was calling out for her, wanting her to drink it, finally recess came and Ashley stood in front of her bag if it wide open and the potion visible, Ashley still felt unsure but she did get it for free so she might ass well do it just to get it out of her head. Quickly grabbing the potion she rushed into the nearest girls bathroom which luckily for her was empty, looking around to make sure, she pop open the lid and drank the whole thing, the taste of it was horrid and the after taste was even worse as she felt like she was going to throw up. as she turn one of the taps to wash out the taste out of her mouth Ashley was unaware of her tailbone had began to grew and now peak out of her panties, as she continues to wash her mouth out of the disgusting taste of the potion it began to grow longer into a three foot long tail and easily notice able as it swing back and forth gently behind her. As Ashley turn to a standing potion she had notice that her hips her bit wider, Ashley wise widen as her breast just blossom outwards growing into a large double C maybe a D, burst one of her shirts buttons in the process finally her waist lengthen completely her curved body.
"I don't believe it!" Ashley said as she looked down at her now Double C cup breast that pushed hard against her bra. "It worked, it actually worked... oh when school is finish I'm so going to thank that shop" Ashley looked down at her newly body, her ears lengthens growing larger and pointed moving on the top of her head while her tail still not seen by Ashley was now covered in a brown fur, to add Ashley nose started to get a pinkish tone to it. As Ashley turns back to the mirror to admire her body again her smile turn to an open wide mouth to what she saw, her ears, her nose had change and now her upper lip had fused with her nose leaving a slight line in between of the two.
"What the..." Ashley chocked out as she turned to the side now finding her tail behind which gave her even more of a shock, as brown fur started to grow over her visible body Ashley watch as her eye pupils became slitted and her eye colour turned from a brown to a bright green, whiskers grew from her cheeks, her teeth grew more sharper and point more for meat then anything else, her feet felt tight in her shoes and when Ashley removed her shoes and socks she found the reason her feet had formed into a cat's paw, her toe nail had became her claws and so did her fingernail, finally putting the insult to injury to extra sets of breasts grew bellow her own burst her shirt all the way letting the world to see. Ashley stared at her reflection to find that she had turned into a humanoid cat and as when she talked she found had a slight feline tone to it.
"I'mmmmeow a... cat, I've became a freak!" Ashley said as she turned to the bottle to notice some writing on the inside of the label that she couldn't read when it was full of the potion.
'Those Purr-fect curves, shall make your body slim and create a curved body with a feline touch!" it read out, Ashley couldn't believe it, she got what she wanted she got her curved body but never show it off all thanks to her new humanoid-cat form...
The End.