Cat Time

"Kyyaaaaa!!!" Wendy Marvell screeched as she fell out of the sky.

After defeating the evil king Faust, Wendy and her friends were ready for a safe trip back to Earthland and come back to their guildmates, who they hoped would be turned back into humans. However, some strange anomaly occured inside Anima mid-way through the ride back home, and Wendy was unfortunately taken somewhere else. Now, the young girl found herself plummeting hundreds of feet down into a thick forest-like jungle.

"Oww............ my head...." Wendy groaned as she landed on some soft bushes. All around her, Wendy saw tall and thick trees everywhere, the young girl unable to tell where she was.

*Rustle* *rustle* the shrubs around Wendy began rustling around, and her enhanced hearing let the young girl know that something, or someone, was approaching.

"Wh..... Who's...... there?" Wendy asked, barely able to remain conscious. The fall may not have killed her, but Wendy's body was covered in plenty of cuts and bruises.

*Rustle* *rustle* a woman's figure came out of the bushes.

'A.......... A woman?' the last thing Wendy saw before passing out was the silhouette of a woman approaching her.

{In a nearby church, prior to Wendy falling down through Anima}

"Sister Mary, I'll be right back!" Felicia announced as she picked up a nearby broom, "I'm gonna go sweep outside for a bit!"

"Okay, Felicia." a woman's voice, Sister Mary's, replied.

*Creak* Felicia stepped through the front doors of the church, and began sweeping the stone steps. Felicia was a beautiful, young, well-endowed catgirl with large and blue hair, tiny white cat ears sticking out from the sides. Beneath her nun's dress, Felicia wore a skimpy, revealing, white catgirl outfit that left little to the imagination. Found and raised by the nun Rose, Felicia saw it as a personal goal to be the greatest and kindest nun her foster mother would have wanted her to be. After a life of singing, dancing, and fighting, the blue haired catgirl eventually retired and moved back to the church she had been raised when she was little to help around as one of the sisters. To her surprise and glee, Felicia came back to find that most, and if not all, of the people working at the church were also catgirls themselves, making Felicia not feel like an outsider. Life was absolutely peaceful and calm that morning until,

"Kyyaaaaa!!!" *Thud* *Wham* Felicia's enhanced cat-like hearing picked up on a girl's screaming, and the sound of trees snapping and crashing not too far from the Church.

"Sisters! Stay here!" Felicia exclaimed to some nearby catgirl nuns. "I'll go investigate!" she quickly ran into the forest as fast as she could where the sounds had come from. Not too long afterwards, Felicia came across an unconscious girl with long and dark blue hair lying on a bush, her body battered and beaten. "*Gasp*! A little girl?!" Felicia gasped a the scene, then quickly hoisted the young girl up.

"Oww............ my head...." Felicia heard the young girl mutter.

"Shhh..... It's okay now," Felicia the reassured the blue haired child cradled in her arms, "I'll take you back to the church. The sisters and I will patch you up." she began sprinting and jumping from tree to tree back to the church, Wendy cradled in her arms. '.............. This girl,' as she ran back to the church, Felicia couldn't help but stare into Wendy's face, 'She....... she......... She's adorable!'

{Later that day}

"Ugh...................... Oh.................." Wendy groaned as she slowly stirred awake. "....... Wh.......... Where am I?........" as the young girl slowly got up, she took note of her surroundings. She found herself in what appeared to be some kind of infirmary room, with a large and green curtain pulled over to her side, a nearby cabinet full of band-aids, a shelf full of different medicines, etc. Wendy noticed she was laying on some kind of hospital bad.