Fierce

Twenty-three year old, Hannah White was feeling drained, both physically and emotionally. She had been at the hospital for the last three days trying to have her blood cleaned out after her friend pulled a prank on her.
Her friend had spiked her drink with new substance that had only been on the market for a few days, it was called Fierce and has a number of side effects, from hunger to adrenaline rushes, better something went wrong when it entered Hannah's blood, she had felt dizzy and sick until she passed out later waking up in the hospital having her blood cleaned out.

But now she was thanking to be home in her small house that was away from the noisy town center.
"Man I look a mess!" she joked noticing her pale skin and tired eyes as she passed the mirror in the hallway on her way to the kitchen.
She could feel her body getting heavy as she turned on the cold tap and began to fill up a glass just as the dark clouds shifted across the night sky unveiling the bright half moon, the light seemed to creep across Hannah's back garden and into the kitchen.
Multiple reflective surfaces, beamed the light across the kitchen, illuminating on Hannah's body when suddenly Hannah cried out in shock and pain as the glass slipped from her hands and smashed on the side of the sink but it was the glass that caused the pain.
She stared blankly at her fingers as she felt spike like objects sliding down her fingers, she whined as she watched her fingernails popping off as blade like nails that were pitch black, grew out into the open but that was only the beginning.

Sharp pains jolted into her fingers as Hannah screamed in shear pain, the bones felt like they beginning crushed slowly but at the same time growing thicker. Her thumbs seemed to suffer the worst of the crushing changes as they disappeared back into her hands, tears leaked from her eyes as her hands grew thicker. Her stubby looking digits stiffened then with a final crack she found the terrible pain disappearing leaving her with two large fleshy paws,
"My hands, what's happening to my hands?" she cried as tried to move her stubby digits to no avail.

Suddenly Hannah cried as the pain returned this time worst than before and in a different area. Her spine cracked and crunched as the lower part of her spine grew a sort of extension that grew out through her tailbone, Hannah shut her eyes and gritted her teeth as the new bone grew thicker and longer while growing new skin around it then with a loud tear it ripped through her underwear and jeans.

With a loud crack and pop her new appendage finished growing, Hannah opened her eyes her body shaking with fear as she looked behind her,
"A tail" she screamed as she saw the thick tail hanging loosely out of the new hole in her jeans,
"NOOO!" she grunted as she doubled over in pain, her arched spine pressed into her shirt and bra ripping it open down the middle. Hannah dropped to her knees and paws screaming and crying as her insides felt like they were being put through a meat grinder but a secondary lot of pain added on as her teeth grew into long sharp points.
Her bra strap snapped as back muscles popped, growing bigger and tougher with every second that passed. Her shirt buttons popped off as her chest began to grow outwards, the painful cracks of her ribcage expanding made her grunt and growl like a wounded animal, her perfect 34C Cup breasts including the nipples disappeared into her chest.

The pain grew steadily worst as her arms shortened to half their original length while the muscles in her arms became large, powerful leg muscles that added more thickness to her slender arms.
Only then did the pain seemed to fade away leaving her with a slight tingling sensation around her stomach region as her six teats grew out replacing her former breasts.

The young terrified girl squirmed as she felt the new milk glands forming but squirmed even more as orange hairs began to push through her skin on her changed parts while white hairs sprouted out of her chest. Pain flared up in her ears as they became rounder gaining white hairs around the insides with orange hairs on the back, slowly her ears slid up to the top of her head pushing past her brunette hair.
"No more please god no more!" she whimpered as she felt her nose crunching as the tip flattened and moved down between her nostrils to sit below them. Her nostrils stretched becoming wider and thinner as the skin turned black.

With a loud ripped, four sharp black claws tore out of her trainers and socks, the pain that she had once experienced with her fingers returned as she lost her big toes altogether. Her once petite toes grew thicker ripping her trainers and socks, even more, Hannah seemed to gain a bit courage and looked down at her feet, the white flakes of leather from her trainers were breaking away as they grew too small then with a yelp she turned away.
Her thick feet lengthened, raising her heels up into the air as her lower legs compacted down into nothing, her jean button and zipper popped open as her hips widen then with a low whine emitting from her mouth her jeans fell down around her feet while her underwear tore off her wider hips.

With no clothes covering them, her thighs and butt slowly cracked and popped as they grew thicker with muscles that would help her in the future for running and pouncing on prey.
Orange hairs were growing more and more over her animal body as black strips of hair formed a stripe like pattern across her body,
"Please stop doing this!" she screamed at her body as whiskers grew out from either side of her nose.

Her cries grew less human and more like a wounded animal as her neck thickened then she felt the worse pain she had ever felt in her life, her face cracking and crunching. She closed her eyes begging for this to stop as her skull grew larger, her nose and mouth surging forwards into a small muzzle.

With a loud roar, Hannah opened her eyes now a mixed of yellow and brown with small black pupils. Hannah wondered for a few minutes what had happened to her but sadly she never would know as her mind distractedly altered into a fierce Amur tiger's mind to match her body and with a loud roar she gained a new found hunger for the hunt but for this young tiger she would never have the joy of hunting as she was found and locked up in a zoo for everyone to watch her living her day one roar at a time.