Temple of the Cat Goddess

Emily always dreamed of being an archeologist, go on adventures and fin ancient relics in the most unexpected places of the planet, such as caverns, pyramids and hidden places where no other human had been. However, she soon knew those things only happened in movies, and that a real archeologist only spend it's time combing the entire desert and they were lucky if they found a shard of a vase or and old dusty bone.

In one of her travels, Emily had the oportunity to go to Egypt to explore a newly found temple. She always wanted to go there because of all the stories of hidden chambers inside the pyramids and the supposed 'curses' for those who took the treasures of the deceased pharaohs. She never really believed in such things, but she couldn't deny it'll be more interesting that what she usually did.

As she arrived the place, she felt a little dissapointed since the temple was almost completly buried in the sand, only 2 small chambers were accessible and there was a tape blocking the pass to a thir one, since it was dangerous for anyone to enter ir, because the floor seemed quite unstable could colapse at any second.

For a pair of days, Emily stayed in the 2 only open rooms, deciphering the hieroglyphs in the walls, finding out that the temple was dedicated to Bastet, the Cat goddess, that was indeed a pretty nice finding and she spent a good while reading the writings on the walls, but after the 3rd day, she finished reading everyting, and they didn't seemed to find anything relevant, so, when everyone in her camp was asleep, she picked up a flashlight and sneaked inside of the temple, and, after taking a deep breath, she crossed the tape and entered the room, the floor was cracked almost entirely, and every step she took made it tremble, she walked slowly and started reading the walls, Emily read that the goddess was in the deepest room of the temple, awaiting her loyal servant to free her into the world of the living again.

The girl was so interested into that story, that she started walking faster to read it, suddenly, a loud cracking noise was listened and the floor below Emily's feet collapsed. She fell through it and through a pair more until she hitted solid ground and fainted.

After a few hours, the girl woke up, whincing as she stood up and looking at the hole she fell through, she could see a small dot of light which was the entrance to the chamber, but she was about 35 feet under it, she started freaking out as she thought she'd die in that place, when suddenly she listened footsteps, but they weren't human, it was more like an animal.
Emily stood up and looked around, she startled as she saw 2 glowing yellow eyes in the shadows, the animal was getting closer to her and she started walking back, she slowly raised her flashlight and flashed at it, revealing a pitch black cat with a gold ornament on it's chest, the girl sighed and smiled

"Ow... did you fell with me, sweetie?" she said trying to get close to it to pick it up

"Do not call me sweetie whatever that means" the cat replied with a powerful female voice "Don't you have any manners, mortal? Don't you know who you're talking to?"

"A cat?" she asked confusedly "and if that's the case I hitted my head harder than I thought..."

"I am not any common cat!" the animal replied "I am Bastet, the cat goddess! and of course you hitted your head horribly, but I wouldn't let you die, I've been waiting my servant for centuries"

"Y-Your servant?" Emily asked even more confused

"Precisely" the cat answered "A person that obeys my every command blindly no matter what it is"

"That sounds more like a slave to me" Emily replied

"Same thing honestly" the cat said "and since you're here, you'll do the job, but you cannot look like that, let me fix it"

The ornament on the cat's neck started glowing, as well as the girl's clothes, which suddenly dissapeared before being replaced by a simple white egyptian robe and sandals

"What?!" the girl said looking at her new attire "I don't want to be your slave!"

"I didn't asked if you wanted" the car answered simply "You'll be my slave either you want it or not"

The girl started walking back a little scared as the cat's eyes started glowing that time, the light was even stronger than the flashlight and it covered the girl entirely, soon, Emily's mind became hazy and her head started spinning, something deep inside of her told her to obey the cat goddess, but she struggled to dismiss those thoughts, which was hard considering the burning sensation that suddenly assaulted her ears, they felt like covered in hot wax and like if steel hooks were pulling them in all directions, as they became pointier, slowly moving from the sides of her head to the top between her hair, which changed from light blonde to luscious black, resambling the fur of the black cat in front of her more than human hair, covering her ears as well.

The voices on Emily's head became louder than ever as well as every sound around her, the new ears seemed to be way more perceptive than her normal ones and it was harder to ignore the voices telling her to stop fighting and give up to the cat goddess.

"I... I won't be your slave!" she said holding her head "I'll f-fight for my m-mi-meow!"

"Humans are so stupid sometimes" the cat said walking around the girl "You cannot fight the power of a goddess"

Suddenly she felt like if an invisible hand pushed her down against the floor, falling in all fours without being able to stand up normally no matter how much she struggled to do so, by then, she couldn't control the meowing sounds coming from her mouth. She then felt like if millions of needles came out from under her skin on her forearms and ankles as fur grew specifically in those parts only.

"It's almost done" the goddess said "It'll be done by now if you stopped fighting it fruitlessly" she added as Emily squirmed in the floor, she felt her spine moving inside of her body, getting longer and longer, her robes soon ripped as her tailbone grew longer, reaching a lenght of about 4 feet long before growing luscious black fur as well. The girl screamed in pain as she felt like 2 needles pierced her eyes, which changed from light blue to yellow and her pupils became vertical, resambling those of a feline, and allowing her to see perfectly in the darkness of the temple and finally subduing her mind completly, she finally stopped fighting the voices on her head and accepted her fate as the new slave for the cat goddess Bastet.

"My apologies, mistress" she said standing on her hands and knees and meowing softly "I don't know why i acted like that"

"Worry not, my loyal servant" the cat answered before transforming into a beautiful woman with tanned skin and luscious dark hair with cat ears and tail "I am a patient goddess" she then started petting the girl's head and she started to pur with a smile on her face as her tail waved happily "Now, i'll give you your first mission, ready?"

"Of course Mistress" Emily answered still purring softly "I'll do anything you command me!"

"Very well" she said "I need you to go out the temple and get me some more girls I can make my servants, you're pretty great yourself, but I'll need more than 1 servant if I want to be as praised as I used to be centuries ago, and it doesn't matter if they're males or females, when I'm done with them, they'll look just like you" she added with a grin.

"I won't fail you mistress!" the girl cheered, she then made a bow and then started jumping up the walls with the swiftness and speed of any cat to get out of the temple and find more servants to please her one and only mistress...