Kitty Kat

Katherine Kite opens her eyes hearing that voice she knew all too well, seeing her prey leaving the mall giving a wave to her friends a smile on her face as she departs to make her way most likely to her home. With a slight push of her foot against the wall that Katherine was leaning against she began to track her prey on the other side of the road, staying out of her line of sight waiting for the perfect time to strike. With the street having people on it, Katherine knew that striking now would be foolish she needed somewhere isolated, somewhere where there was no witnesses. Catching the glimpse of a back alleyway coming up, taking the opportunity Katherine quicken her momentum crossing the street and getting behind her prey still unaware of the prowling going behind her, until –
"Hey Lucy," Katherine said cause her prey to pause and turn with fear and shock in her eyes "can we talk?"
hitting her hard, Lucy fell backwards into the alley landing hard on the ground she quickly scurry away from Katherine who just towered over her.
"You know I was going to go easy on you today but then you had to go to Mister Sander and got me in detention so now I got to make you hurt!"
"You had it coming, you had been messing with me since the fifth grade!"
"And you," Katherine scoff grabbing Lucy shirt by the collar lifting her up slightly, "have this coming!"
Lucy gasps from the punch that Katherine landing in her gut, with a thrust she threw Lucy into the pile garbage laying in the edge of the alleyway.
"Remember this moment pipsqueak there is always someone that will knock you down!" Katherine growls as she turns beginning her way out of the alleyway.
"Laugh now but soon... you will get yours!" a weak and cracking voice calls out making Katherine turn to see Lucy on her hands and knees whipping away the dirt off her face.
"Is that so?" a snarl appear on Katherine's face as a flash of rage shot pass behind her green eyes, storming toward Lucy with a kick Katherine pins her victim against the trash pressing her hard into it.
"Get this through your skull this is not a fairytale no mythical force is going to smite anyone so stop living in such a fantasy and get into the reality, this is how life is, eat or be eaten, learn it or suffer from it!"
With those words Katherine lifted her foot off Lucy and walked away without another word said between the two. As Katherine walk down the street, brushing a long streak of her ginger hair out of her face thinking about little Miss Perfect Lucy Gardner, straight A student, perfect family, her parents rich with great jobs, gotten anything she could dream.
Fantasy nothing more then a fantasy, the sooner she comes to the realisation the better, how can she know real strife, real problems if she has none? Katherine just groans thinking this all over, almost considering to drive that lesson into Lucy one more time for good measure but she had tomorrow to that, for now, the sheer thought of her making Lucy's life hell was enough to satisfy her. Beginning to walk home curious if her mother will be there or not mostly if she had to worry about dinner or not.
"Excuse young lass," a voice old and weak voice caught her ear, turning to see a woman in rags sitting a door way surrounded by rubbish, the smell of not having a bath for who knows how long and alcohol mixed in the air creating a bubble of stench.
"Care to spare any money?"
Katherine looked at her knowing that she had money most of it was money she took off other kids she messed with at school that day and could have easily given her a twenty or least a ten.
"First, dip your body in some from of water liquid, second don't beg you will never get anywhere by just thinking that this world is going to throw you a bone that day will never come and third, do yourself a favour and stop wasting space you're not good at it!"
"You really think yourself better then others don't you?" the strange woman said her eyes looking at Katherine, no not at but through her piercing straight through as if she was a mere plain glass.
"Whoa you have claws I guess that's makes you a ferial!" Katherine grins to what the woman did in reply and yet something about her was off like a strange tinge of creepy enjoyment.
"Well I guess that makes this much easier for me then!" the woman states a she gets to a standing position, Katherine slightly took a steep back as the woman completely towered over her which was no feet, Katherine was quite a average height for a girl at five foot six. At yet this woman looked to be seven feet high by how much she stood over her.
"When I saw what you do to that poor girl I thought to give you another chance to do one good thing but you can not, you just can't can you?"
"Who the hell are you to judge me? You are nothing more then a ferial begging for scraps!" Katherine snarls still not backing down ready to end this beggar.
"Self absorb to the end I see, I guess if want a change in someone you must force it!" The woman quietly spoke her eyes still looking right through Katherine.
"You know what, the hell with this I do not need to be told how to live my life from a trash troll!" Katherine snaps turning around to leave as she did she paused noticing her surroundings, everyone in the street had frozen in place, even the man walking his dog was lock in place what was more bizarre was the strange green tinge that everything had, slowly Katherine turns back to the strange woman with eyes widening in fear as the woman stood with the same green tinge pulsing from her.
"W-what?"
"You walk over everyone without a care of others, you shall take the form of the self righteous being you are!" the woman said her voice booming causing the very ground to vibrate with every word she said.
"What is going on, what is happening?" Katherine cries trying to keep her balance as the green tinge begin surround her, with a tingle in her hands she turns down with her arms straight out and her hands open wide, Katherine watches as her very hands were changing in front of her as her digits were becoming smaller with each passing second as white hair sprout off her shrinking fingers while ginger hair sprout on her hand. Katherine didn't know what to do as she stared at her fur covered paws, her paws.
"You will learn your lesson by suffering in your new fate!"
"What is going on? What's happening to me?" Katherine screams feeling her clothes loosening, a tugging sensation from her back side cause her focus to turn catching sight of her fluffy ginger and white ringed tail pocking out from her jean and pants. With her pants falling to the ground and shirt now five sizes too big Katherine turns back whiskers sprouting on her face to the strange woman who once tower over her now was like a steep mountain with her looking straight right up.
"What are you doing to me?" Katherine sobs feeling herself loosing her balance as she adjust herself landing her paws and instantly feeling how natural it felt. Her beautiful locks faded away into her fur covering her body, her shirt completely baggy and loose on her for her world was changing around her. Literally steeping out of her shirt, Katherine looks down at herself to see her once female human figure now that of a ginger cat, Katherine couldn't believe it, she looked over herself she wasn't ginger all over, her belly was white as well her digits on her paw including the rings on her tail. She was cat, a fully normal cat.
"Here you will remain and stay bound to this form to your end of your days, only by three pure acts shall set you free, an enemy to a friend, pure selflessness and put others before yourself, achieve these three by the years end and you shall return to your former self if not a cat you shall remain!" the woman's words boom over her.
"No wait please change me ba-" Katherine couldn't finish her plea for the green aura brighten and surrounded her, blinding and containing her. Katherine closed her eyes waiting until the light faded.

Movement, Katherine could feel movement, it wasn't her moving it was something else, noises, words, two people talking, it was so hard to tell but it got clearer and clearer.
"She is going to love you!" a voice echo through the fog, it was woman's voice.
"I can't believe you got this!" another voice stated this time a man "why not a phone or something!"
"She wanted a cat for her birthday so she getting a cat!"
"That's when she was five!"
"Well I still think she will love her, okay here we go!"
Katherine hear a creak of the steel door opens then, the light faded, everything became clear, opening her eyes Katherine found herself in a massive room even with her new now smaller size this was massive, looking around she could see this was their lounge room. Turning back to the strangers, a man and woman as she look up at them something about them felt so familiar as if she had seen them before. Her ears picked the sound of the front door opening and closing with the sound of footsteps coming towards them.
"Oh sweetheart welcome home... why you dirty?" the woman asks.
"I-I feel, it's nothing!" that voice, Katherine knew that voice, there was no way no way it was her.
"Nothing? Sweetheart you can't simply mess up your clothes you must look proper at all times why would the scouts say if they saw you like this!" the woman stated.
"Sorry mother I..." the voice came around as Katherine look up as she and Lucy meet eye to eye. No wonder these people look so familiar they were Lucy's parents.
"What's with the cat?"
"Well you wanted one for your birthday so I got you one!"
"Mum I was five when I wanted a cat!"
"Well better late then never oh and speaking of which we are going out of town for two weeks for business so do care for the cat and house while we gone okay sweetheart!"
"Yes mother!" Lucy said with a sigh looking down, she looked so sadden so depressed, was it because of what Katherine did? No, it wasn't.
With kiss on Lucy's forehead her parents left without another word while she just stood watching them leaving her in a large empty house. With the sound of the door closing, Lucy finally moved throwing her bag at the wall the power and the anger behind it was felt by how heavy the bag hit the wall. Lucy just watched it now seeing it limp on the ground before leaving Katherine still standing in the middle of the room. Slowly Katherine followed hearing the sound of music playing from a room, she walked closer and closer peaking her head in, into Lucy's bedroom. It was typical bedroom with Lucy laying on top of her bed, just motionless but then her head tilted upwards catching sight of her.
"Sorry cat, I am not the mood right now!" Lucy state lowering her head down, Katherine just sat in the door frame just looking at Lucy.
"Yeah like this is a picnic for me right now!" Katherine stated to herself, strangely Lucy peaked her head up, sheer confusion written on her face as she slowly pushes herself up to a sitting position.
"Hello?" Lucy calls out.
"Who are you talking to?" Katherine asks looking around as she didn't here anything, Lucy's eyes slowly turn to her as she just sat there confused on Lucy face.
"D-did... did you just talk?" Lucy asks.
"Wait, you can hear me?"
Lucy eyes widen as she stares at Katherine her face instantly recognising that voice.
"Kat?!"