C O M I N G S O O N + N E W B O O K

N E W   B O O K

Just for the Summer

As Beverly Shawn likes to see it, summer is your. han was at full freedom. No school. No work. All play. Swimming. Boating. Bonfires. Nights under the stars. Spending time with the best friends you could ever ask for.

Beverly was looking forward to the best summer of her life. The summer she turned seventeen. Right before senior year. But she can't seem to figure out what's worse: her boyfriend of two and a half years dumping her at the beginning summer bash or her parents sending her off to love with her aunt and two cousins in a small town in Massachusetts and if she likes it, she spends her senior year there.

After being dumped, Beverly swears she can never love again. Bev plans to wallow in sadness in her room at her aunt's the whole summer. No time for making new friends, finding a temporary summer job, or flirting with a new boy. But when her cousin, Becca drags her to a party one night to get her in the summer feeling again, she runs into a boy named Kingsley (Lee)  Ryan.

Lee is a stuck up, extremely good looking, arrogant, cocky jerk. He finds something in Beverly that draws him in and can't seem to find what.

After a bet, Kingsley needs make Beverly fall in love with not only him but his small town, Hoban. The girl who hates the town and most of the people in it. Especially after being sent there against her will.

Is it possible that Kingsley can make the girl who promises she'll never love again, fall in love with a boy and a town all in one summer?

C O M I N G    S O O N

Forty-Two Days

Libby's best friend left and moved to China forty-two days ago. She sent her an email and she was on her way. Forty-two days later, on her birthday, her mom makes her get up and attend her job at her dad's restaurant with her twin brother, Dominic.

So what happens when she gets home after her first shift, and there are four teenagers on her front porch waiting for her all claiming they have an anonymous letter telling them to meet at her house with a note of her own, different from the others.

Only it isn't a note, but a list.

A list with unrecognizable handwriting and no signature or directions other than the things on the list do not have to be done in any particular order. Number forty-three must be done last.

The fabulous five have forty-three days to complete all forty-three things on this list before their summer ends and senior year starts.

The Survival Guide to Levi West

Our story starts in Brookshaw, on a hot summer night at Rose Anne's Dinner. A girl simply waiting tables late at night waiting for her 12 A.M sift to dwindle to an end. Then the gust of summer air comes barreling through the doors to reveal the last person she'd expect to see there on a Saturday night.

____

Arielle Paige is a quiet girl. She goes unnoticed at school. She sticks to her grades and nothing more. She lives alone with her dedicated single mother younger brother and older brother. At least whenever he comes and visits from college, that is. She wants to get through her junior year and move onto her senior year while keeping up with her job and rambunxious best friend, Magdelena (Elena or Mags)

The handsome, popular senior, well-known Leviticus Westington, who hates his name and goes by Levi West, is the opposite of Arielle. He also has no clue she exists. He's too caught up in his web of girls and friends to notice that his grades are failing and there are other things going on other than that party next week.

When he comes into Rose Anne's Diner late one night just as Arielle is closing up, what happen's when he proposes a night of adventure?

it's just one night, he said.

That's what they both thought.

The Ordinary and Extraordinay

Courtney Fisher just wants to go to college.

Like a normal girl.

she wants to make new friends and go to parties.

like a normal girl.

She wants to stay up late study for an exam

like a normal girl.

Courtney wants the ordinary.

but Gabe wants the extraordinary.

Gabriel Walker is the starting quarterback for the college football team, yes as a sophomore. He's gorgeous and amazingly talented in more ways than one. When the landlord mixes up the apartment numbers and creates a mishap before going on a four month leave, Courtney feels as if the universe is against her.

All she wants is an ordinary life.

she doesn't want to live with the college's notorious heartbreaker, football player, and flirt. she just wants the ordinary. she wants to escape the past and work on the future.

That is, until a little trip to New York changes things and not for the better.

The Rules of Being Friends

Jessica Porter knows one thing. her best friend is the school bitch. She loves her best friend, Scarlet, with all her heart but she's so rude to everyone and not the girl she used to know.High school changes people and definitely not for the better.

Meet Scarlet's boyfriends, John. He's arrogant, rude, selfish, and worst of all Scarlet loves him. But he doesn't love Scarlet. after a difficult night, John admits to Jess that he loves someone else, not Scarlet.

The story goes on and John starts falling more and more for this other girl and as Jess spends more time with John and less with Scarlet she starts falling for John.

What will happen with John and Jess? Even worse what will happen with Scarlet and Jess? Only time will tell.

The Player Game

When the name Shawn Riley comes to mind, you wouldn't think pretty and innocent. Despite those qualities, boys have a different mix of vocabulary. Hot, sarcastic, hilarious, player, athletic, amazing. that's how the guys see her and that's how she see her. Nothing needs to change.

Until her annoying older brother, Derek, moves them and her other collection of brothers to a different town to escape problems he can't explain. New school. New people. New town. New start. and a lot of work to rebuild her reputation and show everyone she's not a fragile prom queen.

Oh, but then there's Flynn Blakely. Jock but a badboy. Player but has a girlfriend for show. He's either both or neither. When he meets Shawn, he shows her his good side, until she shows him her bad one. Then things change.

When Player meets Player, worlds collide and not as a good thing. Harmless pranks and feelings are thrown around. Then they make an agreement. A game. Sealed with rules and all. so what happens

when the Player Game is made?

Chaos

That concludes this super amazing announcement from your favorite person ever!!!

which one do you want to see first??

keep reading and stay happy🐝🍯🍍☀️🌞💛😊🐥🌻🌼⭐️🍋🍌

xx,

gracie :))