sequel

so I have designed the general idea of what I want for the sequel and it's so intriguing to just dive right into buuuuuuut I already started a different book. It's called blackmailing a bad boy and the first chapter is up now so totally go see what's up with that but this is about the sequel so I'll stick to that.

It's called Prince Charming's Mission. It's about how Noah and Jaclynn's lives are after Noah leaves for college. It all takes place in Noah's point of view as opposed to Jaclynn's. There will be times where you will see Jaclynn's insight just like you saw Noah's here.

SUMMARY

Noah left Jaclynn before she could catch him. And now she's moved on.

Noah is 2,243 miles away from the love of his life. He's struggling to focus on Baseball and just wants to see her again. The only problem is, Jaclynn wants nothing to do with him. In fact, she thinks she can finally love again after leaving Noah. She left him for a good reason. Her heart doesn't belong to him anymore, right?

That's when Noah loses it. After hearing from a friend back home in Calabasas that Lynn has moved on and is happier than ever, he drops everything and flies home to see her. Specifically, to his hometown where he knows she'll be for the mascarade ball. Maybe fate will pull them together. Maybe it will show them that not all fairytales can have a happy ending.

Or maybe Prince Charming will find his Cinderella.

Join Lynn and Noah on another exhilarating adventure from Noah's point of view with Jaclynn's insight.

***

I hope you guys have the patience to wait for it because I'm trying a different story for now.