[M] Their Game

"Sure, sounds like a plan" The taller agreed smiling and Baekhyun grinned at him, returning back to a confused and impatient Sehun.

"Chanyeol-hyung...what are you two talking abou-mghh"

"Shh" Chanyeol's fingers intruded the younger's mouth as he shushed him. Sehun had lost count how many times he'd been interrupted while talking. He gasped and closed his lips around the fingers moaning. Chanyeol's digits were long as he thrust them in and out of Sehun's wet mouth, moving them in ways that made the younger squirm and pant while he explored his cavern.

Sehun did his best to show off his sucking skills, clearly experienced as he sucked and licked around the two digits, intentionally making slurping sounds that he knew would spring the other's dick to life. Fuck, Chanyeol thought. He was more than pleased with Sehun's work, but what bothered him the most was the saying practice makes perfect. Sehun was obviously too good at this, so good that it actually reminded Chanyeol how much practice he had gotten.

"You're a good slut Sehunnie, aren't you? Open up." Sehun whimpered at that but still did as he was told, letting his hyung add all his four digits in his mouth, stretching his lips as he finger fucked the other's mouth. The maknae's dick throbbed at the treatment and hot fluid leaked from his tip, too excited to feel any kind of shame for feeling close from this alone. Chanyeol groaned as Sehun pushed his head forward to take in more of his fingers, chocking himself on them as they hit his gag reflex. Baekhyun chuckled at that and Chanyeol yanked the younger's head backwards by the hair, pulling his fingers out.

"Aren't you impatient now? Don't be a bad boy Sehun, you won't get to choke on anything else other than my dick down your throat, get it?" Sehun shivered excited and paused as he panted, licking some of the drool that dripped down his chin. He nodded fast and willingly opened his mouth hanging out his kitty-like tongue, waiting to feel anything from Chanyeol. Baekhyun cracking his fingers was the closest thing he got as a reply before the eldest spoke.

"Yeah, I guess it's about time I get started too" Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun as he pushed Sehun's knees apart and up to his shoulders, bending him in half as the dancer moaned loudly at the sudden change of position. Baekhyun hummed and smirked in approval as he confirmed the younger's flexibility once again. Sehun's ring of muscles clenched and unclenched to nothing, and his length twitched as he felt exposed in a whole new level.

"You like that, hm?" Baekhyun teased the man's hole with the tip of his dick earning a gasp from the other as his body tensed up. "You like being the center of attention? Exposed like this?" Sehun was a little too lost at this point, he wanted to be touched more than anything. He blushed and nodded impatiently.

"Yes..! Yes, I do so please- please...ahh...just fuck me, pleas-"

"Nuh-uh, shut up, not yet. Be a good slut Sehunni-"

"Stop calling me a slut! You don't-AHH!" He couldn't even finish his protest as Baekhyun pulled and twisted both of his nubs at the same time, attacking his right one with his mouth, softly biting it as he twirled his tongue around it. Sehun's panting became loud and shameless moans escaped his throat as he tilted his head to the side, completely forgetting what he had even begun protesting about. His chest rose and sunk with every breath he took while his nipples were being abused, erect from the treatment.

"Looks fun.." Chanyeol took hold of Sehun's chin and kissed his cheek lovingly. "I wonder if you could cum just by that..." He whispered to Sehun's ear and the latter shivered and moaned even louder as Chanyeol moved down to mouth his left neglected nub, holding his left leg upwards in the same way Baekhyun held his right one.

"Ahh- Ah fuck! H-hyung-ughh~" His eyes squeezed shut behind his blindfold, his dick twitching as he felt close. He knew he could easily cum just by nipple play, he's tried it with Jongin often. The other two were sucking and biting in a not-so-gentle way, making Sehun squirm and whimper as he felt their hot, wet muscle soothing his nubs every time they bit a little too hard.