[M] His Endgame

Sehun was the first one to wake up. He shouldn't internally brag about it considering it was already late outside, but he had always been one of the last members to wake up, so getting up earlier than the other two was still an achievement to him. He carefully slid off the bed, Chanyeol's arm around him making it difficult to move without disturbing the other in his slumber. He proved successful though as Chanyeol barely moved to reposition himself more comfortably, soundly asleep. He glanced at Baekhyun one last time to reassure himself that he was asleep too. He seemed asleep, alright.

The raven haired proceeded to walk to the bathroom, each step burning his mistreated thighs. He rubbed his skin there in an attempt to soothe it and gently closed the door behind him, trying to be as quiet as possible. Naked as he was, he wasted no time undressing and went straight into the shower, adjusting the water. He nods and hums in approval as he feels the warm liquid on his body; it was quite great in all honesty. He stayed still for a bit longer, relaxing as the water made its way down his body, passing through every mark he recently gained, but not washing it away. His hands made their way to his own hair, pulling them back to free his forehead of his annoying wet locks. Sehun indulged himself into this feeling; he tilted his head back, slightly parted his lips and closed his eyes enjoying every moment.

If anyone was to watch, Sehun was a sight to behold.

And someone had been watching indeed.

"Hey"

A shudder run through Sehun's spine and his eyes shot wide open as he felt hands hold his waist firmly. The voice was easily recognizable. Baekhyun.

"H-hey... I didn't see you coming- I uh...I can get out if you wanna take a shower first?" He stuttered lowering his head. He was genuinely confused as to why he didn't notice the other one earlier. It didn't cross his mind that Baekhyun could have been quiet on purpose. He suddenly felt smaller and exposed. Baekhyun was no different than a predator when he claimed, and his hands definitely screamed "claim" at this point.

"No I don't mind~ It's not like it's the first time we shower together Sehunnie" The shorter one speaks, his voice low and soft, but his grip on the younger's waist tightening. Sehun's body tensed.

"Right..." He mutters, trying to relax under Baekhyun's presence. The elder suddenly presses his hands where Sehun's waist bruised from last night, causing the other to squirm in discomfort before he could think of anything else.

"Ow-! Hyung! It hurts you kno-"

"Sehunnie you weren't good to me last night..." Baekhyun interrupted him, his lips ghosting over the younger's shoulders. Sehun bit his lip in return, unsure of what to reply. He knew Baekhyun was in a bad mood and anything he said now would risk edging the elder. He didn't have much time to think about it as he felt small hands move up and down his waist, going lower every time he rubbed downwards.

"Baekhyun..." he breathed out placing his palms on the shower wall when the other's hands travelled south even lower, cupping and gently applying pressure on his buttcheeks.

"Hm? So now it's 'Baekhyun' ? Last night you were all about Chanyeol, right? Now you want Baekhyun all of a sudden? Aren't you a brat now Sehunnie?" He made sure to whisper the last words directly to Sehun's ear, his tone serious. He spread Sehun's cheeks with his hands, revealing his pink fluttering hole. The taller lowered his head and clenched his fists on the wall, a flush of embarrassment reddening his cheeks. He knew Baekhyun was right, he knew he had been unfair to him the previous night because Chanyeol was there. He couldn't help it, he thought. His rim was gaping in unwilling anticipation as Baekhyun's forefinger traced it and a quiet moan escaped his throat before he could hold it back.