[M] His Game

Sehun rose his head at the sound of the knocking door.

 “Are we expecting someone” he spoke softy, contrasting his previous childish behavior with Jongin moments earlier. The latter caught Kyungsoo’s look and paused the game.

 “Sehun. Chanyeol is here. I want you to be cool, okay? Despite your differences, he’s still the Chanyeol you know so you really have nothing to be afraid of, yes? I think he wants to speak with you so I’ll take Jongin-“ Louder knocking on the door interrupts Kyungsoo. Jongin got up and headed for the door, opening and closing it behind him, Sehun managing to get a glimpse on Chanyeol’s greasy, unwashed hair. The older in the room sighs and continues from where he left off.

 “As I was saying, I’ll take Jongin and we’ll be in his room, right across this one. If you wanna leave, just come there. But promise me you’ll at least hear him out. I know he’s been a jerk these days and all of this has been weird for you, but I’m sure it’s been weird for him too. He’s here now, so don’t miss your chance to talk too, Sehunnie. I’m not completely informed about all of this, but speak up your mind and make him speak up his mind too if he doesn’t do it. You two need to figure this out and I really hope you’ll do it now” Sehun lowered his head as the elder kept on with his speech. He nodded slowly, taking Kyungsoo’s words in heart. The shorter patted Sehun’s hair and walked outside, making way for the smelly giant to step in.

“Hey” Chanyeol tried. No reply came from the other end. He gathered all his courage and sat at the edge of the bed.

“I like your shirt” He smiled, noticing that Sehun was wearing a specific white t-shirt that they share.

“I like it too, can we talk now?” The younger bitterly snapped at him, sounding harsher than he intended.

“Could you not be like this? I’m not here to pick up a fight Sehun. I know when I screw up. I’m here to apologize…”

A pause on Sehun’s side.

“Right. To apologize. For what exactly? There’s so much gathering that I can’t tell them apart at the mome-“

“Sehun, cut it off. I believe you want this to be fixed as much as I do. Don’t make it harder with your sarcasm. I’m not scolding you so please hear me out. I said I’m here to apologize. For everything I’ve said and done. I want you to know that I don’t’ see you as a whore or as anything crude as I said... I only see you as Sehun”

Sehun tried to interrupt him but Chanyeol waved his hands in a “I’m not finished” gesture.

“Please hear me out Sehun. There’s so much I wanna say and I swear I’ll let you speak when I’m done, okay?”

It took Sehun a few seconds to nod, patiently waiting for Chanyeol to finish.

“So…here goes nothing. You see, the other day I was with Baekhyun, I went to his room to ask him why you and him had sex that evening after we three… you know. I was planning to come to your room afterwards and talk to you about Jongin too since that also bothered me, but what Baekhyun told me caught me completely off guard” He explained in details what had happened between them until Sehun had walked in. Sehun looked down getting the hang of it, partly understanding why Chanyeol had been so edgy right after with him.