Chapter 2-Lillies in ink

Kenny's pov

I laughed a bit, the look on Butters's face he just relized who I was. "Oh dont tell me you forgot me". He blushing more ,rubbing his nuckles toghter. God he still cute. He finally speaks up "i i i im sorry kenny I didnt mean to run into you I was running late and this woman...". I cut him off "it okay Butters just get to work". He smiles and nods at me walking right to the flower shop next door, unlocking it and going in and yells at me "Sorry again kenny!". I snicker and shake my head and take my phone back out taking a photo of my frount of my pallor.

-----------------

Kenny's pov

It been a few hours now im in my shop finshing up this small tattoo this rando came and got. It a small rose on her middle finger, very classy. As im finshing up, I hear the chime of the door opening and I yell to the person "Ill be right there im finshing up a person right now. Feel free to look through my past tattoos book!". I dont hear a responce since the music playing a bit loud. I wrap the girl's finger up and take her up to the counter to ring her up. As I get up there I see a small flower piece on the counter of white roses and tiger lilles and a little note that says Sorry for our crash this morning-butters. I laugh a bit and finsh up the lady's payment and hand her the change, handing her it and my card. I sit around for awhile no ones came in. I deside to post my first tattoo of my new shop on insagram with the frount of my shop. It dosnt take much time so I desiced to play around and tattoo myself. And I have no idea what to do till I look at the flowers Butters brought. That it a tiny little tiger lillie.

A/N
Sorry for taking awhile to get this chapter out. I hope everyone enjoying this story and that everyone having a great day-leo💕