Chapter 5

3rd point of view

Kenny was tackled into a hug, by Kyle Stan Tweek Craig and even weirdly Cartman. Butter sat on the couch laughing over the fact Kenny been tackled twice in one day. And magically the beer Kenny had didnt break. All the boys let go of Kenny going back to there places in the room. Kenny smiled looking around the house,it was like they were all teens again, yeah everyone mostly moved on from south park but these guys havent.

Butters POV
I was still laughing slightly over Kenny being tackled it was funny he got such a cute scared look on his face when he was thrown into that huge hug. I watched Kenny looking around then putting the beer on the counter. Everyone started talking and catching up I just took it all in. Slowly i got lost in my thoughts, and every once and awhile I would stare off at Kenny studying how he looked now; his piercing shaking when he laughed, that smile that could open up doors of opportunity, but the more I looked I could see small cuts showing slightly under his clothes. My thoughts were stopped as soon as Craig yells loud at me "ay butters stop being gay staring at Kenny and answer my question!". I stared at Craig blankly he rolled his eyes and just threw a beer at me. "Just here your so spaced your getting a plan beer."
(I'm skipping time cause I'm lazy and horrible at writing)
3rd person POV
It was a few hours in everyone was drunk or pretty tipsy except Kenny, everyone was being loud messing around till out of no where quiet giggly Butters suggested they play strip truth or dare. Everyone agreed but Kenny was scared clearly cause he was playing with his lip ring a nervous habit he picked up after he got it done when he first moved away from South park. No one has seen Kenny's body since he gotten tattoos or the many scars he has over his body. But he played anyways till the first truth he had to refuse "why did you leave Southpark?"

Hiya guys I'm sorry that I'm bad at posting updates on this story since around Christmas I havent been able to do much on anything with school going crazy and family things I'm glad some people are enjoying this and like how it going, but if you have any ideas or think something should happen at some point I'm glad to take anything- Leo🦕❤