Chapter 6

Kenny POV

I took of my jacket, "sorry guys cant answer that."
Everyone booed but then the game just became a blur to me. About a half hour passed I have everything still on but my jacket, socks, and shoes. I looked around the room Kyle has nothing but pants on, Cartman in a shirt, Butters in his shorts, Stan had to walk home half way through the game and Tweak and Craig left when both got down to there pants to go do "couple things". Gross dumbasses, I kept looking over to Butters  and felt my face it hot everytime I looked him up in down. He has such a great body, slim but fit, his pale skin looks beautiful in the light. God I couldnt look away it might be the few drinks I've had during the game or the bit high I got but damm I couldnt look away. But I was snapped out of my thoughts when Cartman yelled in my ear " earth to gay fuck come in gay fuck!". I looked at him annoyed he ruined my thoughts but he spoke again " we said since most of us expect butters are down to a few pieces of clothes you refuse a question you go down to your shorts."

Butters POV

I knew Kenny was looking at me, I didnt mind but he must be out of it. But damm when Cartman said all or nothing damm I wanted to see Kenny in nothing. So I spoke up and asked the question I knew he wouldnt answer " why didnt you tell any of us that you left till we got letters months later?". I knew that wasnt right to ask but I want to see Kenny strip. Kenny sighed and slowly pulled off his shirt then his pants. All of us stared at him, scars traced his body, tattoos over larger areas to cover more scars, but none on his chest where they seem worse till he picked up his clothes and quickly ran to the bathroom. He had a huge piece on his back it seemed like a bird of some type but you could see how beat up his back is.

3rd person pov

They all sat there regretting the game now knowing that Kenny looked like he didnt even want to play in the first place. Everyone got re dressed and talked and waited for Kenny to come back. But Kenny refused to come out. By then everyone but Butters and Kyle had left, Butters been crashing at Kyle's since his house is under construction for awhile. But Kyle went to bed. Butters sat on the couch regretting what he asked, but in deep thought Kenny came out and tapped on butters shoulder shooting him out of thought and automatically wrapping Kenny into a hug. And all Butters heard was " I'm sorry I left you Butters."