chapter 8

Butters pov
I couldn't help it Ken barely started talking and I couldn't help but cry I was in love with him and never let that go weve sent a few letters talked over different platforms but never got back together cause of the distance but when he said loved I couldn't stop crying. I saw that he noticed and I was pulled into his chest and wasnt let go he started to play with my hair slowly I started to feel tired till I passed out crying on Kenny's chest.

Kenny's pov
I relized he passed out probably from crying and the fact I still know he likes his hair played with I layed down onto the couch trying not to wake him keeping him close to my chest. I placed a kiss on his head saying goodnight to him and falling asleep with him in my arms.

~*time skip*~

Butters pov
I was half alseep, I tried to move and couldnt. I opened my eyes and relized I was alseep ontop of kennt practically. His arms locked around my body holding me to him. My mind was a haze I felt hungover but instead of trying to escape I stared at Kenny's beautiful sleeping face he looked like a statue sleeping so peacefully. I think I ended up stareing to long cause he shocked me outta it with a very groggy deep morning voice ringing through my ears " hmm butters how long have you been up" he said as he let go of my waist letting us both sit up. A blush ran across my face as I started to stare again. Kenny chuckled softly ruffled my hair and said he was going home. Its was such a blur I didnt relize he left by the time he said bye and walked out the door.

Kenny pov
I couldnt stay there and longer I needed to go back to my place. I walked so dammed quickly back to my house I practically broke down the door opening it. I fell into my bed and my mind raced bout Butters. Hours past when I finally stopped running through everything I've done to him. God why did I break him but god why do I want to make it up to him I thought I moved on from that adorable mess off a man.