Chapter 4

Kenny POV

I was finishing up tattooing myself when I heard my phone go off. The loud ringer of the guitar from the beginning of a korn song filled the parlor. I put the gun down and picked up the phone turning it on speaker. "Hey Kenny it Kyle." I quietly said hi back and he just went one and talked. "Me and Stan thought you might want to come over to my house for a party tonight all the old group goning to be here, were gonna be drinking playing games shit like that". I said "sure all I got to do is close up the shop and get ready I'll see you guys in a hour or so" and with that he hung up. I sighed loudly, I got up cleaned my tattoo I just did and closed up the shop. I walked up the back stairs of the shop into my appartment above. I took of my orange coat and heavy work boots to go take a shower.
(I'm skipping the shower you pervs)
I got out the shower and went to my bedroom. I stood  in front the body length mirror looking at my body, tattoos over scars, band aids covering stupid accidents, bruises all over. Then I looked up at my face choppy blonde hair, my stupid lip ring eyebrow and the thousands of earings hanging off my skin. Life has changed so much since I was a kid. Only if I could only tell myself then it would be better. I stopped staring to get dressed. I put on my ripped black jeans, a light orange tank top that had painted across it a pair of tits, my long black with coat with a hood with a skull on the back, and my tall docs. Yeah know style cause my friends in the city taught me I didnt need that orange hoodie 24/7 to protect me. I put a bit of orange red shadows around my eyes forcing them to look more dead than they are. My old friends haven't seen me since I was a teenager time to show them I'm better and grown. I left the house with my small backpack and picked up a case of beers on the way to Kyle's. Lighting a cigarette I kept walking it was to nice of a night to drive plus I can see the old town. I finally got to Kyle's, cigarette gone, and beer in hands; it was 6:30 I took a deep breath in and knocked on his front door. Just to have someone yell it open. I walked in slowly and hear someone scream Kenny as I was tackled into a hug.