chapter 7

3rd person pov
Butter stood there in shock hearing Kenny practically whisper I'm sorry to him in his ears as his face ran red remembering why Kenny's voice is so harsh and quite right now. Kenny held onto Butters tightly arms around his waist hunched over burying his face into Butters neck. No one in the group knew Kenny's and Butters past from highschool except Tweak and Craig but standing there wrapped in a tight hug it was all Butters could think about. Finally Butters gave in hugging Kenny back melting into his arms and responded back quietly "it's okay at least you're finally back".

Kenny's pov
I finally let go of Butters after it felt like years past and sat down on the couch. I was back in my clothes eyes stained red from crying in the locked bathroom while I stared down at my feet Butters sat down next too me. I went to go look up and open my mouth when he spoke. "Ken I always understood why you left I would have too but you know I would have came with you" Butters said in a breaking voice. I looked up at him, his eyes tearing up I wiped the tear off his face. " I knew you would have but that's why I left you here without say". I sighed "butters I was in love with you i-" I got quite realizing Butters was full on crying in front of me now and I pulled him too my chest holding him there rubbing his back letting him cry. I held him thinking god why did I break him.

Ta da look I updated its probably not what yall were thinking but I'm thinking of writing a flash back soon to when they were together in highschool but idk rn I'm trying to figure out the flow of how to write this again so please give feedback
But anyways I hope your having a lovely day and ily byeeeee