Chapter 3

----------------------------

Butters pov (ealier that day)

After I knocked into Kenny I just ran into my store. I felt to scared to say much more of anything already being late to my store, as soon as I turned on that light that brightly flashed open the angriest old lady bursted through the door. I was turned around getting out her order tuning out her yelling but I could still hear her. "Why were you late opening I was here twenty minutes ago, I have a huge wedding to get ready for and they need those flowers!". I sighed loudly and placed the box full of purple and gray flowers on the counter in front of the lady and tried to politely say "miss I am truly sorry I forgot to set my alarm last night but if I am correct you weren't coming till this time to get the flowers anyway also you still haven't paid the whole thing so you still owe me about fifty dollars or your never getting these flowers.". She huffed took fifty out of her purse and took the box of flowers and left. Thank god she gone, I looked around my shop and saw how messy it was, dust flower stems broken flowers on the ground everywhere. I sighed this is why I need to stay after and clean up. I grabbed my broom and started sweeping up all the flower parts. It took about a hour till I gotten all the flower parts and everything that deals with that cleaned up till I was just dusting and fixing things on the walls like my rainbow and bisexual pride flag, a few photos of friends and a couple businesses things like your first dollar or certificate of owning a business. I sat down in the chair behind the desk and thought about this morning. Jeez that was fucking awkward, I didn't even know Kenny was back in town. I started rubbing my knuckles together, maeby I should make some flowers for his new business and to say sorry for this morning. I got up and went to the back of the shop grabbed a clear glass vase put that down on the counter, then I went to the flower cooler what to pick what to pick...I laughed slightly as I picked up some white roses and bright orange tiger lilies. It took me awhile to get it done, I looked at the time oh shit it 147 I close the flower shop at 2 on Saturday. I write a small note real quick and walked out the shop over to Kenny's.
I walked it there was metal signs posters photographs drawings everywhere. It smelt like a musky cologne probably coming from the dark blue candle on the counter and I here Kenny yell but couldn't understand him from the loud rock music over the speakers. So I just placed the note and flowers on the counter and left. When I got back to the shop I cleaned up a bit then turned off everything and went home. Everyone was coming over for the night Kyle,Stan,Craig,Tweek and who ever they invited. We were just gonna hang out and probably someone bringing drinks. Probably should have invited Kenny but by the time I thought I was already done walking home.

-----------------------------
Sorry this took me forever this chapter not even that good but I just wanted to get something out for everybody i hope everyone still reads this though so many have and I'm honestly shocked. I hope everyone having a good day or night-Leo💕